We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: BNIB Full Metal Casio G-Shock Stainless Steel Square GMWB5000D-1

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

FS: BNIB Full Metal Casio G-Shock Stainless Steel Square GMWB5000D-1

Post by yinzburgher »

For Sale: Full Metal Casio G-Shock Stainless Steel Square GMWB5000D-1
-Brand new in box, unworn, and fully functional
-Asking $385 USD net to me via Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, etc.
-Shipping within CONUS, paid by me.

I have more than one of these available for sale. Until the title and listing say otherwise, this is still available. This is a brand new watch. It hasn't been worn, or tried on, or modified, or used. I removed the plastic and the protective wrap to take the photo. Otherwise it has been in the box. You will receive what you see in the photos below......the watch in plastic w/ tags, the tin, instruction manuals, warranty card, and outer box. You know the watch already.....solar, atomic, bluetooth, etc. See all the specs below. Bring some bling into your life! You won't regret it, especially at this price for brand new. No trades. Please feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks!

LINK TO THIS MODEL ON THE CASIO SITE

LINK TO THIS MODEL ON THE G-SHOCK SITE

Details & Specs
Shock resistant
200m water resistant
Solar powered
LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds),afterglow
Time calibration signal reception
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal The latest signal reception results
Time Calibration Signals, Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
World time
5 World time registerable 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments
5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm) Low battery alert
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
12/24-hour format
Button operation tone on/off
Date display (day / month display swapping)
Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
Approx. battery operating time:
10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Module: 3459
Size of case / total weight
GMW-B5000D ........49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm / 167 g
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: FS: New w/ defect -taking offers - Full Metal Casio G-Shock Square GMWB5000D-1

Post by yinzburgher »

Bump and an update. TLDR - Name your own price for this last one with a tiny defect. I'm taking offers now through 6/15 and I'll ship it out to the best offer(er) on Wednesday 6/16.

I sold and shipped three of the last four I had remaining of these GMWB5000 Full Metal Squares. But I happened to notice a tiny little spec of something on this last one. I wiped at it approximately 700 times and have determined it's definitely under the crystal. 🤬 I'm not sure if it's dust or maybe a nick on the underside of the crystal. Either way I need to sell it.......so message me with your offers! After a week, I'll send it out to the best offer within the CONUS. LOWBALLERS.....THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE! 😁 Your offer will not offend me.....and it might just be the best one.....seriously.

So to be very clear......this is a new, unused, fully functional, authentic G-Shock, full set, still in plastic....but with what appears to be a tiny factory blemish. I bought it over a year ago from Bloomingdales. The tiny spec is very difficult to see from a normal viewing distance and it disappears at some angles. I've done my best to photograph it. I'm surprised I noticed it at all and part of me wishes I didn't. 🙄

To give you an idea of how well this is going so far, I solicited offers this morning on Instagram and had zero real offers (not counting trades, which I'm not interested in). So this could go super super low. Seriously, no one has even thought to put in a $1 offer, let alone the cost of shipping or $50. So give it a shot....a chance for a cool watch on the cheap. Just message me whatever you'd actually be willing to pay. 👍

Sorry for the two different fonts....I know watch geeks hate that.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: FS: BNIB Full Metal Casio G-Shock Stainless Steel Square GMWB5000D-1

Post by yinzburgher »

Ok, two last photos of this one in case anyone else would like to submit an offer. If so, please message me by 10pm EDT tomorrow 6/15. I know it looks farther away, but the first photo is with the watch about 10-12 inches away from my phone. In the second one it is at the same distance but at 2x zoom. This is a good opportunity to get a brand new Full Metal Square for the price of used. Give it a shot!

yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

On it's way out to an MoT forum member tomorrow. Thanks folks!
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

What’d it go for? Just curious!
I wish that watch were 38mm?
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Boourns wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:47 pm What’d it go for? Just curious!
Two-fiddy. The top offer declined to follow through with the purchase so it went to the second highest. So a really good deal, or an almost unnoticeable $135 blemish......depending on how you look at it.