We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Certina DS Super PH500M - Black

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

FS: Certina DS Super PH500M - Black

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Watch comes with full box and papers. It was imported from a UK authorized dealer in August 21. The first pic shows the OEM nato. Any other straps shown in pics are for demonstration only and not included with the purchase.

this is one of the top 10 dive watches I have owned in terms of how much I like it. It has so much character and style to the design. The push to turn bezel, the 14 sided stepped inner bezel. The mil-sub design that doesn’t copy any mil-subs. And the legit NASA aquanaut history this model has makes it a compelling watch. Unfortunately I’m only keeping 3 divers among a small collection of 6 keeper watches at the moment so this one has to go to the next wrist.

The watch is fully polished and does show some normal signs of wear and strap changes of course. No dings or scratches but normal wear on fully polished surfaces as is typical for a watch in regular use. I don’t abuse my watches but they are not safe queens either. I don't expect you to take my word for it so, I have linked a gallery below. These were taken today and have no filters or edits.

You can read a review about it here too

[https://monochrome-watches.com/cert...i ... iew-price/)

[https://mrstateless.com/certina-ds-...s ... -in-black/)

$799 shipped in conus, Venmo or Zelle only, (PayPal +3% for established members available)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Album pics taken 11/22/21 no edits

Video taken 11/22/21
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Re: FS: Certina DS Super PH500M - Black

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

sold on another platform. Thanks for the space MOT!
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime