We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix Forged Carbon

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix Forged Carbon

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix Forged Carbon

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $32,250 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 813-358-8670
Connect with me on instagram

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix

26290IO.OO.A001VE.01

44mm

Forged Carbon and Titanium

Excellent preowned condition. Rare to find a well taken cared of forged carbon Grand Prix, bezel is near perfect without any nicks or wear. Complete with original large box, manuals, and hang tag.

This is a limited edition watch with only 1750 made. Has multiple racing elements on this iconic design including the dial which show subdials inspired by the look of race car instrument gauges, air vents on the side of the bezel, and the nuts securing the bezel appear like lug nuts. Very rare to find a forged carbon Grand Prix with an intact bezel without any damaged or worn areas.

Comes as a complete set with the original large Grand Prix box, outer box, books, and hang tag.

Includes Fedex Priority Overnight shipping fully insured. Will ship to US address only. No returns accepted.

Condition of watch presented as accurately as possible with the included photos.

I have listed this item to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please contact me prior to purchasing so I may reply to them. Payment is expected within three days of purchase. The item will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. If for some reason there is an issue with the item when it arrives, please contact me ASAP to address it.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Grand Prix Forged Carbon

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

up