We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: [b]Breitling Professional Endurance Pro – X82310A41B1S1 – Light Blue Version (rare)[/b]

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: [b]Breitling Professional Endurance Pro – X82310A41B1S1 – Light Blue Version (rare)[/b]

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Professional Endurance Pro – X82310A41B1S1 – Light Blue Version (rare)

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,950 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 813-358-8670
Connect with me on instagram

Breitling Professional Endurance Pro Breitlight – Light Blue Version

REF#: X82310281B1S1

44mm

Breitlight Case

Brand new, unused, back sticker in place

This desirable Light Blue Version remains very rare in the US and is still on pre-order online and very difficult to find in boutique locations.

From Breitling: “Designed to be both a lightweight watch for athletes and a casual, everyday sports chronograph, the Endurance Pro perfectly blends high precision & innovative technology with a vibrant & colorful design. It is the ultimate athleisure watch. Designed for men and women whose active lives blend a professional mindset with a sporty lifestyle, the Endurance Pro is equal to the challenges of a rigorous workout but fashionable enough for everyday wear. The Endurance Pro features an ultra-light Breitlight® case, a robust material 3.3 times lighter than titanium and 5.8 times lighter than stainless steel. Non-magnetic, thermally stable and hypoallergenic, Breitlight® is highly resistant to scratches, traction and corrosion. It also has a touch that is warmer than metal and a slightly textured effect accentuating the originality of the design. Exclusive to Breitling, it is 100% Swiss-made.”

Comes with the new for 2021 original Breitling eco-box, warranty card with warranty valid until 4/9/24, and instruction book.

Includes Fedex Priority Overnight shipping fully insured. Will ship to US address only. No returns accepted.

Condition of watch presented as accurately as possible with the included photos.

I have listed this item to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please contact me so I may reply to them. The item will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. Please leave positive feedback for me when the item arrives and I will do the same for you. If for some reason there is an issue with the item when it arrives, please contact me ASAP to address it. I will decline offers from purchasers with no recent feedback in the past month

More Pictures: Value Your Watch