We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and Yellow Gold 126233

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and Yellow Gold 126233

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and Yellow Gold 126233

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 813-358-8670
Connect with me on instagram

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and Yellow Gold Case and Oyster Bracelet and Golden Fluted-Motif Dial 2022

REF#: 126233

36mm

Oystersteel and Yellow Gold Case and Bracelet

LNIB, unused (warranty card dated 4/20/2022)

The Oyster Perpetual Datejust is the epitome of the classic Rolex watch. First created in 1945, it was the first self-winding waterproof chronometer wristwatch to display the date in a window at 3 o’clock on the dial. Presented here in the classic Oystersteel and Yellow Gold case and Oyster bracelet that provides maximum resistance to corrosion along with the lustre and nobility of gold. The golden fluted-motif dial also provides a timeless classy look.

Comes complete with the inner and outer box, warranty card and leather holder, instruction manual, guarantee book, bezel protector, and both green and white hang tags.

Includes Fedex Priority Overnight shipping fully insured. Will ship to US address only. No returns accepted.

Manufacturer

Rolex

Model Name

Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36

Reference Number

Movement

Calibre 3235, perpetual, mechanical, self winding

Case Size

36mm

Case Material

Oystersteel and Yellow Gold

Crystal

Sapphire Crystal with Cyclops lens over date

Dial

Golden Fluted-Motif Dial

Strap Band

Oystersteel and Yellow Gold Oyster bracelet

Additional Information

Complete with inner and outer box, warranty card, instruction manual, guarantee book, bezel protector, and both green and white hang tags

Condition of watch presented as accurately as possible with the included photos.

I have listed this item to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, please contact me prior to purchasing so I may reply to them. Payment is expected within three days of purchase. The item will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment has been received. Please leave positive feedback for me when the item arrives and I will do the same for you. If for some reason there is an issue with the item when it arrives, please contact me ASAP to address it.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel and Yellow Gold 126233

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

up