We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage Blue Men’s Watch – A17321

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage Blue Men’s Watch – A17321

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Superocean Heritage Blue Men’s Watch – A17321

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $3,075 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 704-773-8999

Connect with me on instagram

This watch is in very good condition. There is a small mark at 6 o’clock. Included in the sale are the watch, outer box, inner box, travel case, warranty card, service record from 2019 and extra links. Get this beautiful pre-owned timepiece before it’s gone!

Breitling Superocean Heritage – Very Good Condition – A17321

This watch is in very good condition. There is a small mark at 6 o’clock. Included in the sale are the watch, outer box, inner box, travel case, warranty card, service record from 2019 and extra links. Get this beautiful pre-owned timepiece before it’s gone!

Reference number- A17321

Model – Superocean Heritage

Case Material – Steel

Condition – Very good condition

Scope of delivery – watch, outer box, inner box, travel case, warranty card, service record from 2019 and extra links

Gender – Men’s watch/Unisex

Case diameter – 42 mm

Bezel material – Steel

Crystal – Sapphire crystal

Dial – Blue

Bracelet – Mesh

Location – Matthews, NC

I attempt to be transparent and honest in all of my business dealings. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to ask for references. I am a trusted seller and if we decide to do business together, I promise to provide a flawless transaction.

Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues. There is a small mark at 6 o’clock. I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required.

Thanks,

Chris

Bradyswatches on IG

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Breitling Superocean Heritage Blue Men’s Watch – A17321

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

up