We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex Submariner Date Hulk Green Dial Steel 116610LV

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Submariner Date Hulk Green Dial Steel 116610LV

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Submariner Date Hulk Green Dial Steel 116610LV

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $25,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel.7347805134 email: matt@discerningtime.com
Connect with me on instagram

Simply put, the Rolex Submariner Hulk is an icon. The first Submariner model to feature a dial color other than black or blue, the green Cerachrom dial provides a striking contrast to the brushed stainless steel case and bracelet. The watch features the 3135 movement, which offers a 48 hour power reserve.

The watch is in great condition with no major scratches or dings in the case, bracelet or crystal. The watch was thoroughly inspected by Bennisson Watch Repair on 5/22/22. A full PDF report of the inspection will be provided.

The watch comes with 11 links and can fit a sized 7.5″ wrist. The Oyster bracelet offers an easy 5mm extension to increase the size. The inner and outer box, warranty card, operating manual, factory service booklet, warranty booklet and cleaning cloth come with the watch.

Please pay attention to the photos, as they reflect the condition of the watch. My goal is to be as transparent as possible and to facilitate a positive buying experience. I am also willing to provide references upon request. I am active on TRF, WTA, WuS, IG, FB & Twitter at discerningtime. Will ship FedEx Overnight Insured. I also offer buyback protection. References available upon request. Accepted payment methods include bank wire, Zelle or PayPal F&F with references.

Manufacturer: Rolex

Model: Submariner Date

Ref: 116610LV

Condition: Great condition

Packaging: Inner and outer box, warranty card, operating manual, factory service booklet, warranty booklet and cleaning cloth

Case

Bezel Material: Brushed stainless steel
Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire with cyclops date bubble
Dial Color: Green Cerachrom
Water Resistance: 300 M
Case Diameter: 40 mm
Movement

Movement Type: Automatic
Caliber: 3135
Power Reserve: 48 hrs
Number of Jewels: 31
Complications: Quickset date