FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 GMT Silver Dial Leather Band Boxes 2 extra new leather bands

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat 44 GMT Silver Dial Leather Band Boxes 2 extra new leather bands

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat 44 GMT Silver Dial Leather Band Boxes 2 extra new leather bands

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 614.407.4740
Connect with me on instagram

Breitling Chronomat 44mm GMT – Black Leather Band, Stainless Steel Case – Comes with 2 additional new leather bands

Amazing Breitling Chronomat 44 GMT with Silver Dial and Black Gator Leather Band. The Silver dial pops and this classy timepiece will set off any outfit, casual or dressed up. The Silver Dial is not as common.

Price: $4,795.00 plus FedEx Priority Shipping

Payments: Cash or Bank Wire

Original Retail Price: $10,020.00

Reference Number: AB0420

Model: Chronomat 44 GMT
Year: 2015

Movement: Breitling B04 Manufacture column-wheel GMT automatic chronograph movement
Power Reserve: 3-Days
Water Resistance: 200m
Case Diameter: 44mm
Case Thickness: 16.90mm
Dial: Silver
Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
Luminescence: Hands and Markers
Power Reserve: 70 hours
Case: Stainless Steel
Strap: Black Genuine Leather gator

Condition: Great Condition – 9.5/10: Crystal, Dial, Bezel: No scratches, Like New. Case: Very light marks on back of case on the back of 2 of the lugs. (See pictures) 3 Leather Straps – Excellent condition.

Comes with: 2 boxes – Inner and Outer Box, Warranty Booklet, 2 Additional Leather Straps.

Please reach out with any questions. We welcome them!

My reputation is very important to me and I want this to be a great experience for you. References available for serious buyers. Clas Timepieces prides itself on providing stunning authentic pre-owned timepieces via excellent customer service before and after the sale.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch