We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Breitling Avenger Blackbird – V1731010

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Avenger Blackbird – V1731010

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Avenger Blackbird – V1731010

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,900 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 704-773-8999
Connect with me on instagram

This watch is in very good condition. Included in the sale are the watch, box, travel case, warranty card, instruction manual and certificate of authenticity. Get this beautiful pre-owned timepiece before it’s gone!

Reference number- V1731010, V1731010/BD12

Model – Avenger Blackbird

Case Material – Titanium

Condition – Very good condition

Scope of delivery – watch, box, travel case, warranty card, instruction manual and certificate of authenticity

Gender – Men’s watch/Unisex

Case diameter – 48 mm

Bezel material – Titanium

Crystal – Sapphire crystal

Dial – Black

Bracelet – Canvas

Location – Matthews, NC

I attempt to be transparent and honest in all of my business dealings. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to ask for references. I am a trusted seller and if we decide to do business together, I promise to provide a flawless transaction.

Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues. I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required.

Thanks,

Chris

Bradyswatches on IG

More Pictures: Value Your Watch