We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Tudor Black Bay 58 NavyBlue Leather Automatic Steel LIKENEW fullset39mm 1950DiverFULL MSRP5.2KCAD

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Tudor Black Bay 58 NavyBlue Leather Automatic Steel LIKENEW fullset39mm 1950DiverFULL MSRP5.2KCAD

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Tudor Black Bay 58 NavyBlue Leather Automatic Steel LIKENEW fullset39mm 1950DiverFULL MSRP5.2KCAD

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $3,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. +1 7783899025
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale is a Tudor Black Bay 58 Navy blue on leather strap, 39mm.
model 79030B

The black bay 58 series, with its neo-vintage designs seeks to transport its followers back to the past and experience the classics again. The “58” calls upon the first 200m water resistance diver watch created by Tudor in 1958 by bringing back the big crown design without the crown guard. The story and the history, along with the high precision movement makes this piece a go-to collection piece especially for those that have an appreciation from simplicity and history. Moreover, the “Navy” is a call upon the notion that the French marine Nationale once used this particular brand and model as a standard equipment for their navy personnel. In other words, this fine time piece is robust and definitely can withstand the wear of time!

This particular piece comes with a full set, like new including tags, books, cards, book and even the outer paper book. In fact this piece is so new that it even have partial stickers on the clasps making it truly a rare find and an amazing deal!

Listed at 3000USD OBO+ shipping , this is effectively one of the best prices on the net for its condition and completeness.

Why deal with me- Antonio Huang ?
Honesty, reputation and care. I pride myself with these most important traits as a luxury watch trader. I have done numerous deals with tons of references across multiple groups and platforms, with all of my clients happily vouching for me! Not only do I make all my deals easy and convenient, I also make sure to be transparent to my clients, by offering boutique-level care while offering only quality authentic time pieces at a competitive pricing that are hard to get anywhere else! On top of that I offer a buy-back program that allows the client to change watches and enjoy different pieces at the lowest cost possible!

Forms of payments accepted includes Wire and Crypto-USD stable coins.

Shipping will always be Fedex priority shipping with Insurance!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, I will be happy to do provide more detailed pics and references!

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

Roguzman214
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Tudor Black Bay 58 NavyBlue Leather Automatic Steel LIKENEW fullset39mm 1950DiverFULL MSRP5.2KCAD

Post by Roguzman214 »

Is this watch still available?
father_sogol
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Tudor Black Bay 58 NavyBlue Leather Automatic Steel LIKENEW fullset39mm 1950DiverFULL MSRP5.2KCAD

Post by father_sogol »

Hi! Is this watch still available? I am very interested!