We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Panerai Luminor GMT Black Ceramic | PAM 441 Panerai 00441| Three Straps | CAMO 44M

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor GMT Black Ceramic | PAM 441 Panerai 00441| Three Straps | CAMO 44M

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor GMT Black Ceramic | PAM 441 Panerai 00441| Three Straps | CAMO 44M

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,700 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 3058150768
Connect with me on instagram

Panerai Luminor GMT Black Ceramic | PAM 441 Panerai 00441| Three Straps | CAMO 44M

Third Party Authentication included.
Condition
Selling this beautiful time piece. Pre-owned Condition (8/10). The piece has a small blemish on the 11 o’clock mark. In the pictures it looks like a scratch, but it is a wear on the anti-reflective coating of the sapphire crystal. I have adjusted the price to reflect the condition. It is much less noticeable in person.
Please see the pictures, they are of the EXACT watch you will receive.
I am happy to answer all questions about the watch. Please shoot me a message. I have many references and am happy to provide anything to make you feel at ease. Please search my username for other methods to reach me.

Shipping

Overnight with insurance. I hope to get this gorgeous time piece on your wrist ASAP.

Details

Bezel: Ceramic
Face: Black
Case: Ceramic
Band: Leather and Rubber
Case Diameter: 44M
Wrist size: Adjustable
Includes: BOX, third party authentication, Three Straps
Movement: Automatic Calibre P.9001
Reference: PANERAI 441
Payment Method- Bank Wire, Ebay, Escrow account, Instagram

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Panerai Luminor GMT Black Ceramic | PAM 441 Panerai 00441| Three Straps | CAMO 44M

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP