As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

FS: Girard Perregaux Chrono Hawk 49970 44mm Stainless Watch Complete Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Girard Perregaux Chrono Hawk 49970 44mm Stainless Watch Complete Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Girard Perregaux Chrono Hawk 49970 44mm Stainless Watch Complete Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $6,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 310-435-0445
Connect with me on instagram

For sale is my Girard Perregaux Chrono Hawk 49970 44mm Stainless Watch that includes the original box and papers.
Original MSRP 14300
Please note that the serial number has been blurred.
This is a watch that has an impossible-to-notice wrist presence. It is a large 44mm that has the size of a similar sized Panerai, but a case shape and chronograph pushers that remind you of a large Hublot King Power or an Audemars Piguet Offshore. Works perfectly for a larger wrist. This is an ideal watch for big guys.
One of my favorite details is its beautiful honeycomb textured white dial. It pairs beautifully with a modern Lamborghini with a similar honeycomb seat stitching. It’s also a terrific daily wear sport watch.
It is in perfect working condition with some wear on the stainless steel. The sapphire crystal is in perfect condition. It keeps fantastic time, tested at +1s/day to -3s/day depending on the angle on my time grapher.

This is a rare gem that is not easy to find being so few examples available out there.
The watch will also include its box and papers pictured.
Please feel free to reach out with questions. I am an avid watch collector and enthusiast.
I have many references on FB and watch forums.
Brand: Girard Perregaux
Model: Chrono Hawk
Reference number: 49970
Movement: Automatic
Case material: Steel
Bracelet: Leather and rubber
Condition: Good (Worn with normal signs of wear)
Scope of delivery: Original box and original papers
Movement: Automatic
Power reserve: 46 h
Number of jewels: 61
Case material: Steel
CrystalSapphire: crystal
Dial: Silver
Bracelet material: Leather and rubber
Bracelet color: Brown
ClaspFold: clasp
Clasp material: Steel
Functions: Chronograph, Date