As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

FS: Rolex Day-Date President Tridor 18k White Gold, 3 gold types! Box Papers, 1991

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Day-Date President Tridor 18k White Gold, 3 gold types! Box Papers, 1991

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Day-Date President Tridor 18k White Gold, 3 gold types! Box Papers, 1991

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $19,250 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale here is an incredibly rare example of the classic Rolex Day-Date, the “President.” This is the only version of the President that is “two-tone,” as the case and outer links for the bracelet are solid white gold, and the bezel and inner links are yellow gold.

However! You’ll notice that the inner links of the bracelet are not just yellow gold. Rolex created quite a unique look with this watch, as the inner links of the bracelet are actually a combination of all three gold alloys that Rolex used at the time, Rose, yellow, and white.

This is truly a special piece! Not only is this watch in fantastic condition, but it includes the original presidential box, and paperwork from 1991!

Asking price is $19,250.

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Or I’ll put cash on top if required!

More Pictures:

Rolex Day-Date President Tridor 18k White Gold, 3 gold types! Box Papers, 1991