We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SAN MARTIN 1000m BLUE DIVER, SIMILAR TO HALIOS PUCK & SEIKO TUNA, NH35 AUTOMATIC SUBMARINER

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
thedius
MoT Member

SAN MARTIN 1000m BLUE DIVER, SIMILAR TO HALIOS PUCK & SEIKO TUNA, NH35 AUTOMATIC SUBMARINER

Post by thedius »

***SOLD***

Up for sale is a SAN MARTIN 1000m Automatic Blue Diver.

I bought this watch end of last year (arrived in Jan 2019) and only wore it once inside the house to try it on. It has been sitting in the watch box since then. It is therefore in excellent condition, with no scratches, dents etc either on the case or crystal.

The build quality of this watch is just amazing and even though I haven't handled the actual Halios I would expect it to be similar. Lume is great as well. Like the original Halios Puck, it is rated at 1000m (100 ATM) water resistance. It features the Seiko NH35 automatic movement plus a Sapphire Crystal & Ceramic luminous bezel. It is quite big at 46mm but (like the Seiko tunas) wears smaller than the case size would suggest due to the lugless design. It is quite thick and heavy as well, truly build like a tank. It comes with original packaging and an extra orange silicone strap (22mm lug width).

If you are looking for an indestructible chunky diver with superb water resistance and great built quality, look no further!

Asking for 249 euros via Paypal or Bank transfer, shipped anywhere in the world.

The watch will ship from EU - Greece so there will be NO additional Customs or TAX for EU citizens.

Thank you!
WUS 1.jpg
WUS 2.jpg
WUS 5.jpg
WUS 6.jpg
WUS 7 MOT.jpg
Last edited by thedius on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.