We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Blue Complete Box 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Blue Complete Box 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Blue Complete Box 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Hublot Classic Fusion 45 in Titanium & 18K King Gold Caribbean Special Edition with the Blue Dial on Blue Hublot Rubber Strap & Deploy Clasp! Striking piece and a significant bang for your buck, the watch’s mix of brushed and polished titanium finishes make the watch look phenomenal. Arrives as a complete set with the original Hublot boxes and papers including the international warranty card. Original purchased from a Hublot Boutique on an MSC Seaside Cruise Ship in the Caribbean in 2019- this exact spec was never on Hublot’s online catalog, it was limited to only the cruise ships. Hard to find these this clean; ready to be on wrist!

The watch is in phenomenal condition with little to no minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time when tested on our timegrapher! Do excuse all of the dust/lint in the pictures from the photography process, as we shoot all our watches outside in natural lighting/conditions. The watch looks absolutely fabulous on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Gold

Reference Number: 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

MSRP: $11,500

Band: Blue Rubber

Bezel: Brushed 18K King Gold

Case: Brushed & Polished Titanium

Case Diameter: 45.00 mm

Crown: Pull / Push

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Blue

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds

Jewels: 21

Movement: Automatic Hublot Calibre HUB1112

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 50M / 165FT

More Pictures:

Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Blue Complete Box 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 45 Titanium King Blue Complete Box 511.NO.7180.RX.TRS16

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP