We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Alpina Alpiner Chronograph Black Dial, New

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
testing123
MoT Member

FS: Alpina Alpiner Chronograph Black Dial, New

Post by testing123 »

This is new but no warranty, it's an open box item. It runs at +5 seconds/day in it's worst position and is between -1 and +2 in 3 of 7 positions tested.

I am asking 800 and I guarantee that there is no signs of use whatsoever (thus new) on the case or anywhere, except as an open box it HAS been tried on, but not worn other than that, so may have some slight sign on the leather band that is has been buckled at least once, and by that I mean if you look at the hole from the underside, to me it looked like it had been tried on or buckled in the case around the pillow.

This is a beauty of a chronograph and is running great, based on the ol' 7750 or 53, not sure what the difference is but it's the more standard of the 2 as far as layout, I believe.

It's too rich for my blood and I need the money, I have had this up for sale for a while now so I really need a bite here. I will guarantee your satisfaction. You can see my feedback under glen8ak on WUS if you like. This watch is for sale there too, that' me glen8ak. Not sure how to prove it, I guess you can PM me over there and I will respond.

Heres the specs first:

Part Number AL-750B4E6
Item Shape Round
Dial window material type Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire
Display Type Analog
Clasp Buckle
Case material Stainless Steel
Case diameter 41.5 millimeters
Case Thickness 14.5 millimeters
Band Material Leather
Band width 21 millimeters
Band Color Silver
Dial color Black
Bezel material Fixed Stainless Steel
Calendar Date
Item weight 15.84 Ounces
Movement Automatic
Water resistant depth 50 Meters

And now the pics:

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Everyone who buys from me, whether from ebay or WUS or chrono24 is super happy. I have 100% on ebay, WUS, excellent feedback everywhere. What I list is what you get and I sell a lot of watches before I even try them on. It's an obsession I guess, I like seeing them in person before I decide if I'm going to wear it. If I wear it I won't sell it as new, I'll tell you happily and sell it as what it is, and will describe every defect in detail. I have literally well over a hundred watches and have only tried on and worn maybe 50, a lot of which are cheap ali specials. The other ones I have to be really selective about the ones I wear because then their mine! And no one can afford to keep that many watches. Well, not me anyway

This watch has no warranty, it was bought by me as an open box under those terms, and turned out to be an excellent runner on the timegrapher. If you aren't happy, if there is an issue with it, I will take it back and pay shipping too, cause I know you'll be happy! This is one I've had too long, tried to sell for a contracted period on Chrono24 at a profit and only had a couple not too serious bites over the contractrual period so it's now for sale on the forums at a much lower price. It sells, when in stock and on sale, for 939 at Jomashop, that's the lowest price I have seen, although have never seen it actually in stock there, so you know how that goes, Joma often lists out of stock items at low prices. It's retail of course is much higher but that is the lowest retail price I've seen new, and it normally lists over a thousand most places.