We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Zelos Bronze Mako V2 Emerald Green new in plastic bag still

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
testing123
MoT Member

FS: Zelos Bronze Mako V2 Emerald Green new in plastic bag still

Post by testing123 »

Hey there, I just got a couple of these right before they sold out, not knowing which I wanted to keep. I'm keeping my blue dial/bronze bezel version, and selling this one, which has never yet been taken out of the plastic bag! This one is the emerald green dial with the matching ceramic bezel, and my pics of the watch are just in the bag so not very impressive, so the first pic below will be Zelos' file photo from their site. As you know, if you take it out of the bag it will start to patina immediately and I didn't want that to happen

The lume shot is from mine that I kept

specs/package contents from Zelos site:

Package
Leather Watch Roll
Tropic Rubber Strap
Waxed Horween 'Vintage' effect Leather strap
Steel Warranty Card
Wooden Gift Box
Specifications
Case : 40mm Diameter, 20mm Lug width, 46mm Lug to Lug Length, 13.5mm thickness without crystal
Water Resistance : 500m
Crystal : Sapphire, 2.5mm thick vintage style 'Box' crystal
Bezel : 120 Clicks, Bronze or Ceramic insert with 2000 Vickers hardness, brushed and fully lumed
Movement : Swiss Sellita SW200
Material : CUSN8 Bronze
Dial : Textured with C3 and BGW9 lume
Crown : Signed crown

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Everyone who buys from me, whether from ebay or WUS or chrono24 is super happy. I have 100% on ebay, WUS, excellent feedback everywhere. What I list is what you get and I sell a lot of watches before I even try them on. It's an obsession I guess, I like seeing them in person before I decide if I'm going to wear it. If I wear it I won't sell it as new, I'll tell you happily and sell it as what it is, and will describe every defect in detail.

I got the idea from yingburger to post my ebay feedback since I have none here yet as a seller, so it will be below. At WUS I am glen8ak you can check my feedback there too.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI. ... id=glen-ak

I'm asking 539, Zelos sold them at 549 until they sold out. That will include shipping to CONUS and payment system fees, if any, Priority Mail insured.

I may start taking offers in a couple weeks, but am always willing to consider so don't be afraid to ask anytime. On offers all terms are then renegotiated. I can ship anywhere in the world as long as buyer is willing to pay for shipping with insurance, presently I can only do this through Priority Mail International as individuals can't get good prices with FedEx of DHL unfortunately.