We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: Timefactors Smiths PRS-36

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
cheddar
MoT Member

SOLD: Timefactors Smiths PRS-36

Post by cheddar »

SOLD — thanks MoT!

Hello friends,

For sale is my used handwinding Timefactors Smiths PRS-36. This is a beautiful watch but I’ve got my eye on something new.

The watch is in very good condition overall. The highly polished case does show a few small/micro scratches here and there. I’ve tried my best to take photos reflecting this.

I am the second owner and from the paperwork (included) it appears the watch is about 3 years old. The last time I timed the watch it was running about -1.5 spd.

The original strap shows little wear and is in great shape (I never used this strap myself.)

Comes with everything I got: watch/strap, case, brochure and dated/signed customs form from Timefactors.

I am asking $410. US and PR only, sorry. Sale through PayPal G&S and shipped priority insured to 50 US states and PR, I cover all fees and shipping.

100% feedback buying and selling on eBay under this username with 99 added to the end.

Thanks for looking!

More info:

316L stainless steel, all polished
37mm cushion case
Lug to lug height 44.8mm
Thickness 10.5mm to top of crystal
Lug spacing 20mm
Anti-magnetic 4800 A/m
Water resistance 50 metres/165 feet
Weight 60 grammes including strap
Screw view back (K1 glass)
Brushed silver with luminous hour markers
Luminous: SuperLuminova C3
Vintage style skeleton hands, luminous filled
Luminous: SuperLuminova C3
Double-domed bombé sapphire with anti-reflective coating on the underside. 32.5mm x 1.4mm
Peseux 7040 (Swiss Made) decorated with Geneva stripes, 17 jewels hand-winding running at 21.600 BPH
Black half-quilted leather strap with signed buckle

Last edited by cheddar on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.