Congratulations to Dub Rubb!

He was the MoT's Inner Circle member randonly selected to receive a Seiko SPB051 "62MAS" from our Premium Partner River Edge Jewelers as a thank you gift for signing up for an Inner Circle subscription.

What is MoT's Inner Circle? It is an optional subscription program to give ManOnTime members another way to elevate their watch deal game and support the best place to find and share watch deals.

Together with our Premium Partners we have put together a package of incentives for MoT's Inner Circle subscribers that we know you will find exciting. Sign up now to be a part of the next give away!

Click here to learn more!

Looking for Casio WV-300

Watches and watch accessory wanted listings by members.
feltharg
MoT Member
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 206 times

Looking for Casio WV-300

Post by feltharg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi, I put a WTB post on the other, to us all already dead forum, so I will also try here...

I am on a hunt for a semi-vintage digital radio controlled Casio wave ceptor WV300 or sometimes marked as WV-300
I think these were around in 2006, there is a version with standard display WV-300DA-7A (thats the one i want) and also inverted display WV300DA-7B (not interested in that one, but if there are no other options...).

Help me find it or sell me yours :)

Cheers
casiowv300.jpg
These users liked the author feltharg for the post (total 2):
BoournsBostonCharlie