MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

59yukon01 is a top-notch seller!

Review your HUISABH Bazaar transactions here.
yinzburgher
MoT Member
Has liked: 5361 times
Been liked: 5008 times

59yukon01 is a top-notch seller!

Post by yinzburgher » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:10 am

I had the opportunity to buy a watch off of 59yukon01 (David) and I highly recommend him as a seller. All communication was prompt and courteous. The watch was shipped almost immediately after payment. It was carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks @59yukon01!
These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post:
59yukon01
watchpalooza
Global Moderator
Has liked: 5813 times
Been liked: 3941 times

Re: 59yukon01 is a top-notch seller!

Post by watchpalooza » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:31 am

yinzburgher wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:10 am
I had the opportunity to buy a watch off of 59yukon01 (David) and I highly recommend him as a seller. All communication was prompt and courteous. The watch was shipped almost immediately after payment. It was carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks @59yukon01!
Is he a Seiko AD? Or does he just play one on MoT? :D
These users liked the author watchpalooza for the post (total 2):
59yukon01TheJohnP
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr