MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

SOLD: Oh So Orange Google Pixel 4 64GB Unlocked

Listings for non-watch items for sale by members.
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Has liked: 903 times
Been liked: 3258 times

SOLD: Oh So Orange Google Pixel 4 64GB Unlocked

Post by ManOnTime » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Purchased directly from Google, this is the unlocked version (can use on any carrier) of the newest in the Pixel series, the Pixel 4.

This is the 64GB version in the limited Oh So Orange color. Phone is in like-new condition and has been in a clear TPU case since day one. Case and all original accessories are included in the sale.

$670 including express shipping and PayPal fees.

Please ignore the dust/lint/fingerprints in the photos.

These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post:
watchpalooza
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
ManOnTime
Site Admin

Re: FS: Oh So Orange Google Pixel 4 64GB Unlocked

Post by ManOnTime » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:50 am

I am open to offers.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
ManOnTime
Site Admin

Re: FS: Oh So Orange Google Pixel 4 64GB Unlocked

Post by ManOnTime » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Sold on Swappa.
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 2):
watchpaloozaTheJohnP
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT