Members have started discussing a forum watch. Before we can consider starting such a project, we should gauge interest first. Please vote in the poll.
Take the poll here: https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1788
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Has liked: 2251 times
- Been liked: 7285 times
2. Seller must post images of the item for sale and at least one must include a timestamp with the date of the listing and the seller's user name clearly visible.
3. All listed items must include a description of said item. Description must include the condition of the item as well as a description of everything included in the sale. (Box, papers, etc.)
4. Negotiations must take place via the private message system.
5. Posts in a listing by members other than the listing creator will be removed.
6. Each item must have its own listing.
7. All listed items must include a price.
8. Seller and buyer must work out between themselves method of payment and shipping logistics.
9. Listing my be bumped once per twelve (12) hours.
10. Any listing that does not adhere to the above will be removed.
MoT's Watch Deal Forum is not responsible for the content of any listed items. Rules may be amended at any time.