MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Aramar Watch Co. - Walrus 200m Dive Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Has liked: 3402 times
Been liked: 1933 times

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Aramar Watch Co. - Walrus 200m Dive Watch

Post by TheJohnP » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Aramar Watch Co, out of the Netherlands, has launched their latest Kickstarter campaign for the Walrus 200m dive watch.
This is their second Kickstarter, following a successful prior campaign.

Super Early Bird pricing is around $440
A Walrus and extra rubber strap price tier is around $479
Early Bird pricing is around $495
Regular price will be about $664

Estimated delivery is June 2020

The watch is named after the Dutch Walrus class submarine. This ship is considered one of the most advanced non-nuclear attack submarines in the world. These submarines are diesel-electrical propelled and have been designed and built in The Netherlands.

There are two colorway options:

Walrus Orange

Walrus Blue

Specs:

These users liked the author TheJohnP for the post (total 2):
qrockswatchpalooza
Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale