We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SUCCESSFUL NEW FRENCH BRAND | ATOM |

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

Atwatches

SUCCESSFUL NEW FRENCH BRAND | ATOM |

Post by Atwatches »

Good evening everyone,

My name is Xavier I launched my brand a few months ago with a friend. Our participative campaign put online on Kickstarter has been a success.

Our brand is Atom. A colorful watch assembled in Paris with a Swiss automatic mechanism ( ETA 2824-2).

Our desire is to offer a traditional watchmaking and modern design with an affordable price :mrgreen:

The case is 38 mm in diameter, made of 316L steel and has a polished finish. It includes a dark blue, red, black/grey or lagoon blue smoked dial. The dials be hold an anti-reflective sapphire crystal.

https://atomwatches.fr/

It will be a pleasure to read your opinion,

Xavier :)
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: SUCCESSFUL NEW FRENCH BRAND | ATOM |

Post by watchpalooza »

Atwatches wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am Good evening everyone,

My name is Xavier I launched my brand a few months ago with a friend. Our participative campaign put online on Kickstarter has been a success.

Our brand is Atom. A colorful watch assembled in Paris with a Swiss automatic mechanism ( ETA 2824-2).

Our desire is to offer a traditional watchmaking and modern design with an affordable price :mrgreen:

The case is 38 mm in diameter, made of 316L steel and has a polished finish. It includes a dark blue, red, black/grey or lagoon blue smoked dial. The dials be hold an anti-reflective sapphire crystal.

Hi Xavier and welcome to our community. Your watches may be of interest to our members...would you be open to sending a sample / press kit for one of our members to write a review?
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

watchpalooza wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi Xavier and welcome to our community. Your watches may be of interest to our members...would you be open to sending a sample / press kit for one of our members to write a review?
Bonjour Xavier!

I'd like to reiterate what [mention]watchpalooza[/mention] has said, and also mention that if you'd like to advertise to our members, please contact me or watchpalooza so we can inform you on how to become a part of our Brand Showcase.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Atwatches

Post by Atwatches »

ManOnTime wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm
watchpalooza wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Bonjour Xavier!

I'd like to reiterate what @watchpalooza has said, and also mention that if you'd like to advertise to our members, please contact me or watchpalooza so we can inform you on how to become a part of our Brand Showcase.

Yes it will be a pleasure to become a part of your brand showcase :mrgreen:
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

Bonjour Xavier! Ca va? :-) Thanks for letting us know about your brand. I like your watches. Glad to see it's <40mm in diameter and 10atm. I wish you guys the best!!
Atwatches

Post by Atwatches »

pdsf wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:47 pm Bonjour Xavier! Ca va? :-) Thanks for letting us know about your brand. I like your watches. Glad to see it's <40mm in diameter and 10atm. I wish you guys the best!!
Hi! Many thanks for your kindly message. We’re trying to create an accessible horology. :mrgreen:
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Just got the message that one of these is on the way to me for review. Excited to share my impressions with our community.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
Conchita Turtle
MoT Member

Post by Conchita Turtle »

Bon goût en matière de design. La montre est très belle. Félicitations!

Atwatches wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am It will be a pleasure to read your opinion,

Xavier
A couple of comments...

Paris is "the city of light", world capital of glamour and luxury, and a city that many of us who have visited carry in our hearts (je dois y retourner un jour). I would refer to the origin of the brand. I would put a Paris on the dial below the mark, or a "Paris, France", below the '6, where the Swiss put the "swiss made", or Lip watches put a "Besançon, France". I'd even put up an " Assembled in Paris, France" in the caseback.

I would also put the page in English (and possibly German, Italian or Spanish) to attract international customers.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Conchita Turtle wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 am
I would also put the page in English (and possibly German, Italian or Spanish) to attract international customers.
I get the page in either French or English (toggle in top right).
54AD0788-58C0-4CA9-AB68-9B81732C5932.jpeg
Click Icon To Contact Me

pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

watchpalooza wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:14 am Just got the message that one of these is on the way to me for review. Excited to share my impressions with our community.
That's exciting! Looking forward to the review. :)

I can also load the page in English.
Conchita Turtle
MoT Member

Post by Conchita Turtle »

watchpalooza wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:31 am
Conchita Turtle wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 am
I get the page in either French or English (toggle in top right).

54AD0788-58C0-4CA9-AB68-9B81732C5932.jpeg
Funny. Not with my default browser (Firefox + Ublock), yes with Chrome.

rich_in_the_lou
MoT Member

Post by rich_in_the_lou »

I guess if we have a watch brand that an amino acid, why not a Halogen?
Atwatches

Post by Atwatches »

Conchita Turtle wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 am Bon goût en matière de design. La montre est très belle. Félicitations!

Atwatches wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am It will be a pleasure to read your opinion,

Xavier
A couple of comments...

Paris is "the city of light", world capital of glamour and luxury, and a city that many of us who have visited carry in our hearts (je dois y retourner un jour). I would refer to the origin of the brand. I would put a Paris on the dial below the mark, or a "Paris, France", below the '6, where the Swiss put the "swiss made", or Lip watches put a "Besançon, France". I'd even put up an " Assembled in Paris, France" in the caseback.

Thank you a lot for your ideas !
We are working a new dial, we will take your ideas into consideration and test them on our samples :mrgreen:

Xavier.