UNSUCCESSFUL: Kickstarter: Alludens - Marque Automatic

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

UNSUCCESSFUL: Kickstarter: Alludens - Marque Automatic

Post by TheJohnP »

The Marque was first reported on by [mention]Dustbunny[/mention] here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1465&start=180#p52347

This is the first Kickstarter from Alludens out of London, who focus on making sporting watches and jewelry, for their Marque automatic collection.

Super Early pricing is around $257
Kickstarter pricing is around $334
Regular price will be about $450

You can add a 5 year warranty to your pledge for an extra £50, or $64

Estimated delivery is June 2020

The collection features the regular Marque automatic with white dial and the Marque Racing automatic with black dial.

Specs:

- REFINED 39.5MM 316L POLISHED CASE. WIDENED SPORTING LUGS WITH VERTICAL BRUSH FINISH.
- RACING INSPIRED MINUTE AND SECONDS TRACK WITH BI-LEVEL TRACK INDEX.
- MATTE BLACK DIAL [RACING] WITH MULTILAYER LACQUER DIAL PRINTING PRONOUNCED BY BOLD RED HOUR ACCENTS AND MARQUE BRANDING.
- MATTE WHITE DIAL [MARQUE] WITH SIGNATURE ALLUDENS NAVY, RED AND GREY MINUTE AND SECONDS TRACK WITH ACCENTED MULTI LAYER RED LACQUER 3 | 6 & 9 NUMERAL MARKERS.
- WIDE DIAL APERTURE WITH SLANTED POLISHED BEZEL ACTING AS THE FULCRUM.
- APPLIQUÉ LIGHT-CATCHER INDICES IN POLISHED STEEL. INFILLED WITH SUPER-LUMINOVA® BWG9 > LIGHTING TO A BLUE/GREEN LUME.
- SIGNATURE ALLUDENS BAGUETTE STYLE 12 O’CLOCK INDEX
- LOW SEATED SWISS MADE AR UNDERCOATED BOX CRYSTAL SAPPHIRE NEATLY ENCOMPASSING THE POLISHED SUPER-LUMINOVA® FILLED HANDS AND SECONDS HAND.
- THE HOUR AND MINUTE HANDS ARE MACHINED TO HAVE A GENTLE SPINE AND THE GREY SECONDS HAND IS GENTLY OVERSIZED COMPARED TO A NORMAL DRESS WATCH TO OFFER TIME TELLING CLARITY AND BOLD SPORTING INSPIRATION.
- SCREW-TWIST CASEBACK IS LASER ETCHED WITH FINE DETAILS AND LASER ETCHED WITH THE MARQUE RACING LOGO
- MIYOTA CALIBRE 9039 MOVEMENT WITH 42HR RESERVE AND MANUAL WIND OPTION. 5ATM
- HANDMADE ITALIAN CALF LEATHER [RACING] PERFORATED STRAP OR HANDMADE ITALIAN CALF LEATHER [MARQUE] STRAP WITH STEEL STRAP TOOL INC.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: UNSUCCESSFUL: Kickstarter: Alludens - Marque Automatic

Post by TheJohnP »

To follow up, this Kickstarter campaign was

UNSUCCESSFUL

The project's funding goal was not reached on Tue, April 7 2020 3:00 PM EDT
Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: UNSUCCESSFUL: Kickstarter: Alludens - Marque Automatic

Post by TheJohnP »

Message from creator regarding the project:

Dear Backers,

Obviously COVID-19 is rampaging as we speak and it has had an effect on funding. I've had several direct messages from backers and 'would be backers' saying the timing isn't right.

So I've taken the decision (actually about 14 days ago) to pull back from all comms/marketing of the project. We will re-launch in approx September this year.

In the meantime we do have 2 x Marque Automatic watches with straps available (matte white dial.) These have only been used to photograph (essentially never worn.)

If any backers would like these for £185 each plus P&P please email freddie@alludens.com and we can arrange this.

As a gesture of apology we are also able to offer a Kickstarter specific 25% discount code on all straps and precious metal Forza pendants (inc free shipping.) Please use code KS25 : https://alludens.com/discount/KS25

In the meantime i wish everyone well and thank you to those that backed the project: there will be another opportunity to receive the Marque Automatic range.

Regards,
Freddie

Click Icon To Contact Me