We're Moving!

Click for more info.

UNSUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: Aision Watches - Dolphin-Tale 200m Dive Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

UNSUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: Aision Watches - Dolphin-Tale 200m Dive Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Aision Watches out of Hong Kong, have released their first collection on Kickstarter, the AN-D01: Dolphin-Tale 200m dive watch.
Though this is their first campaign, they have released many models through their own site.

Super Early Bird pricing is around $293
Early Bird pricing is around $306
Kickstarter pricing is around $319
No mention of regular pricing

Estimated delivery is December 2022

The Sousa Chinensis (Chinese white dolphin) was selected as the mascot of Hong Kong's return in 1997 and has been regarded as a precious animal in Hong Kong waters for many years. But increased economic activities, such as environmental pollution, reclamation and fishing, have put the species in danger of extinction.

The situation of the Hong Kong watch industry is also under different circumstances. It is no longer the glory of the past.

As a Hong Kong brand, so we designed this watch with a dolphin theme. So I hope this watch will attract more people's attention to the problem of marine pollution. At the same time, you can also pay attention to the brands in Hong Kong. In fact, in addition to the import and export trade of watches, there are many very creative watch brands and companies in Hong Kong that are constantly working hard.

The Dolphin-Tale is available in three colorways - White, Pink, or Green with Black as a stretch goal.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: UNSUCCESSFUL : Kickstarter: Aision Watches - Dolphin-Tale 200m Dive Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

To follow up, this Kickstarter campaign was

UNSUCCESSFUL

The project's funding goal was not reached on Thu, June 16 2022 12:00 PM EDT
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find