We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Argon Watches - Spaceone

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Argon Watches - Spaceone

Post by TheJohnP »

I fully admit that I 100% don't get this watch.
It's ugly and clunky. It's overpriced. It's name is too close to Aragon.
But over 335 people have backed it and was fully funded at launch, so what do I know?

Argon Watches out of Paris have launched their debut model on Kickstarter, the Spaceone.
Argon is co-founded by Theo Auffret, independent watchmaker of Auffret Paris & Guillaume Laidet, behind the rebirth of Nivada Grenchen and Vulcain.

Kickstarter pricing for either the polished or brushed stainless case is around $1,639
Kickstarter pricing for the blue titanium is around $2,076
Kickstarter pricing for brushed titanium was around $2,076 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing for forged carbon was around $2,076 SOLD OUT

Estimated delivery is December 2023

The design of the Argon Spaceone is inspired by space exploration & the design era known as "space-age" that became popular during the original space race of the 60s. The brand's name - ARGON - pays homage to the noble gas of the same name. Number 18 of the periodic table of elements. This first collection includes a range of limited edition models made with three different high-quality materials: Stainless Steel, Titanium & Forged Carbon.

The jumping hour function of the watch was developed by Theo Auffret's workshop directly and is made up of nine parts. All components are manufactured in Switzerland by the best suppliers, and the watch will be assembled in France in a dedicated workshop.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find