Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2019

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2019

Post by mplsabdullah »

NeedWatch12Step wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:44 am Jomashop has two color-ways of these on sale now for $795 if you use code BF2ET200.
I’ve never seen these this low, as they usually drop to the $1,100 range.
Says “in stock,” but it’s Joma, so...y’know.
91FC4712-8445-4CA2-896C-BE8A3DCB128A.pngF9798766-0131-4F28-B48A-FA5E48E2B8C2.png
Some real life pictures if anyone else was interested https://www.chrono24.com/eterna/special ... 1.htm#gref
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

I signed up (again) to Watchstation with two different emails and they sent the same code to both different email addresses and the code comes up invalid if I apply after the %25 off code. :lol:

Edit to add: I tried a third email and received the same code again. I've tried in about 5 different browsers, mobile, desktop, incognito, etc. No go. Worked for me about a year ago though. Very strange
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
bobusa
MoT Member

Post by bobusa »

whoagorgeous wrote:
horhay86 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 pm
riggle wrote:Newbie here.
Purchased my first automatic/real watch at what I think is a pretty decent price, and I wanted to share it here. I would also love to know what you think.
It's a Hamilton jazzmaster viewmatic, with the blue hands, and a rhombus(?) date window.
I'm probably posting the link incorrectly, but here goes (if you could help me figure out a better way, that would be great).

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod ... QYQAvD_BwE
Just browsing Slickdeals and there is a 20% coupon for Nordstrom Rack. DMGIFTS
Should make this deal even better [emoji106].

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Can confirm and tested.
Also, Rakuten for 1%, Befrugal/TopCashBack 2%

Code DMGIFTS is expired. One watch in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caktaylor
MoT Member

Post by caktaylor »

Amazon has the automatic Tissot Carson Chronograph for $349. It's Prime eligible and has free returns.

testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

If you use BeFrugal 7% cash back for watches on Amazon,, you can still pick up a SARB033 for 378.44 fulfilled by Amazon, 375 fulfilled by 'Boca' then the 7% cb brings it as low as 348.75. 3 year Seiko warranty according to the listing.

Why doesnt' the 'insert url' button work anymore on the full editor? Just entering them in puts a pic up where I would rather not and just use my own. It's not just me I dont' think, nothing has changed on my end
nicegator
MoT Member

Post by nicegator »

horhay86 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 pm
Just browsing Slickdeals and there is a 20% coupon for Nordstrom Rack. DMGIFTS
Should make this deal even better [emoji106].

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you! It's a great coupon, used it for something else then watch 😙😁
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Bargain not deal. Attractive Casio diver I haven't noticed before, 200m WR, screw-down crown, good looking lume judging by what I see online, $53.59 incl. free shipping from TicTacArea in your choice of two colorways. Amazon has the blue for a little more here.

Casio product page here.

Black MTD-1053D-1AVES:
https://www.tictacarea.com/en/casio-bab ... country=US

Photo from Amazon's listing:
casio_diver-1.jpg
casio_diver-1.jpg (83.13 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
Blue MTD-1053D-2AVES:
https://www.tictacarea.com/en/casio-bab ... country=US

He gives a sort-of lume demo from 3:00 onward:

Could it be this good? (also from the Amazon listing)
casio_lume.jpg
casio_lume.jpg (21.69 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

Here is perhaps the ugliest watch that Momentum has ever made, available now with T rex hands, 3D dial, and in puke green, at Amazon for 55 bucks, plus 7% cb from BeFrugal for those who still believe

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (49.78 KiB) Viewed 3734 times
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Towne wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am Not sure if it was mentioned already, for anyone interested the Zodiac Grandrally in the green colorway has now been added the Watch Station sale. I picked up the blue one during the initial sale and it is very nice (thanks to all for the deal!)
http://www.watchstation.com/en_US/shop/ ... ath=ZO9607
I want one, but no matter what I try I can't get the sale code and email code to stack.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
zoysiamo
MoT Member

Post by zoysiamo »

zoysiamo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:24 am
Dub Rubb wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:12 am
Thrax wrote:So bummed I missed the Zodiac Grand Rally deal. :(
Still can be had for $225 shipped after promo code EXTRA25(tested). If you can figure out the email stack, that is an extra 15%.
http://www.watchstation.com/en_US/shop/ ... ath=ZO9601
NAD: I haven't been able to figure out the email 15% off stack. I apply the EXTRA25 code, which takes it to $225, and then I apply the email code, and it says "Please enter a valid promo code".

But I'm noting this here, because I tried signing up with two different email addresses and received the same 15% off code, XTVD7K. Thus, it may not be unique to me. If anyone else is willing to sign up at watchstation.com and confirm or deny that they receive the same code, that would be appreciated.
NAD: Those who have been trying to get the email stack for the Zodiac Grandrally, can you confirm if your email code is XTVD7K or is different?
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

zoysiamo wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:11 am
Dub Rubb wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:12 am Still can be had for $225 shipped after promo code EXTRA25(tested). If you can figure out the email stack, that is an extra 15%.
http://www.watchstation.com/en_US/shop/ ... ath=ZO9601
NAD: I haven't been able to figure out the email 15% off stack. I apply the EXTRA25 code, which takes it to $225, and then I apply the email code, and it says "Please enter a valid promo code".

But I'm noting this here, because I tried signing up with two different email addresses and received the same 15% off code, XTVD7K. Thus, it may not be unique to me. If anyone else is willing to sign up at watchstation.com and confirm or deny that they receive the same code, that would be appreciated.
NAD: Those who have been trying to get the email stack for the Zodiac Grandrally, can you confirm if your email code is XTVD7K or is different?
That's the code I'm getting.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
ossamanity
MoT Member

Post by ossamanity »

ManOnTime wrote:

I did live chat with the representative and she said they are not supposed to combine and then I told her about a friend who was able to do it so she tried it on two different watches for me and it DID NOT worked for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

ManOnTime wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:12 am

Same code for me as well
McLovin
MoT Member

Post by McLovin »

When I did it and it worked code I used was LVGGSH2. They sent me that ages ago and I never used it. Maybe the older codes work?
testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

The Ani-digi all black Pro Trek is back on the sale page at Amazon for the same price it was over BF, 140.23 (was out of stock)

Now with BeFRugal 7% cb on watches would make the total after cb 130.41.