As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by Rixsler86 »

Was about to go for one of those dress models but the alternating applied and painted hour markers turned me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
skylinegtr_34
MoT Member

Post by skylinegtr_34 »

NAD

CW website keeps asking me to enter my e-mail for a password reset never actually sending a password reset link. When I open the link from the e-mail it again asks for my e-mail. Have anyone had this issue?
cairoanan
MoT Member

Post by cairoanan »

skylinegtr_34 wrote:NAD

CW website keeps asking me to enter my e-mail for a password reset never actually sending a password reset link. When I open the link from the e-mail it again asks for my e-mail. Have anyone had this issue?
Not that particular issue but the password reset was wonky. Took several attempts but finally was able to log in to my account.
skylinegtr_34
MoT Member

Post by skylinegtr_34 »

cairoanan wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:08 pm
skylinegtr_34 wrote:NAD

Not that particular issue but the password reset was wonky. Took several attempts but finally was able to log in to my account.
Stupid me missed all watches while dealing with this. I should have just created a new account, face-palm here.
audio.bill
MoT Member

Post by audio.bill »

G & Co. Straps is offering 35% off with promo: fireworks35 , and their two sided watch tool FREE with every $35 minimum order.

Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

For those who missed on the CW deal don't fret. You will have a second chance. This was the "preview" they send out to email subscribers. There has always been an "actual" clearance sale that starts a few days later. Probably like on Monday.

One thing I did notice today was the website was not abysmally slow. Hopefully they have their stuff together, on that front at least, from now on.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
nordwulf
MoT Member

Post by nordwulf »

Boourns wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:09 pm For those who missed on the CW deal don't fret. You will have a second chance. This was the "preview" they send out to email subscribers. There has always been an "actual" clearance sale that starts a few days later. Probably like on Monday.
The public sale starts on Saturday.

I bought 4 today... I am done, no more CW sale watches for me!
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

nordwulf wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:13 pm
Boourns wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:09 pm For those who missed on the CW deal don't fret. You will have a second chance. This was the "preview" they send out to email subscribers. There has always been an "actual" clearance sale that starts a few days later. Probably like on Monday.

"I bought 4 today... I am done, no more CW sale watches for me!"...

...until Saturday, that is :lol:
cairoanan
MoT Member

Post by cairoanan »

nordwulf wrote:

Whatdya get?
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Serious Watches has the best price I can find for this Le Jour Vintage Diver with the rose gold IP coated case.

Le Jour Vintage Diver, model # LJ-VD-006
Sale price is €599
Without VAT for US buyers = $558.67
List price is €699

https://www.seriouswatches.com/collecti ... -lj-vd-006

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
skylinegtr_34
MoT Member

Post by skylinegtr_34 »

what time Saturday? you know you basically have about 30 seconds to get what exactly you want.
Rocat
MoT Member

Post by Rocat »

Casio PRT-B50 is now down to $130 on Amazon. Normally it has been hovering around $150. This one is battery powered, not solar.

pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

from livestream just now. shopworn.com has an additional 25% off for the next 24 hours on all items including watches. code is VAULT25. the watches are on the link here https://www.shopworn.com/shop/watches/
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

Just watched ShopWorn's first webinar "MyShopWorn Live Presents: INSIDE THE VAULT"; anyhoo, as a thank you for attending, they're offering 25% off their entire site (didn't mention any exclusions) for the next 24 hours with code: VAULT25 (tested and verified).
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

pgcity wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:50 pm from livestream just now. shopworn.com has an additional 25% off for the next 24 hours on all items including watches. code is VAULT25. the watches are on the link here https://www.shopworn.com/shop/watches/
LOL, beat me to the punch!