Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
frogles
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by frogles »

frogles wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:30 am Casio G100-1BV G-Shock on Amazon all-time-low 19.92 acc. to 3xcamel - in stock in Jan
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AR7S3A?ta ... uage=en_US
gone
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

frogles wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 am
frogles wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:30 am Casio G100-1BV G-Shock on Amazon all-time-low 19.92 acc. to 3xcamel - in stock in Jan
gone
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Mimo's Jewelry added a "Last Chance" section.
Can't say how these prices compare to Black Friday pricing, but still good deals to be found.

NO CODES NEEDED ALL SALES ARE FINAL
ROCK BOTTOM PRICES SHIPPED FREE IN US
ALL WATCHES ARE BRAND NEW WITH THEIR MANUFACTURES WARRANTY
it's ok to ASK questions and request pictures or short vid of the watches for Confirmation before ordering or shipping

NO RAIN CHECKS, NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGE

Link to everything - https://mimosjewelry.com/collections/bl ... -ascending

Some highlights:

Seiko 5 Sports "Aged Patina" grey dial, model # SRPE79
Sale price is $190
List price is $375

https://mimosjewelry.com/collections/bl ... cts/srpe79

Seiko 5 Sports x Street Fighter V Guile Limited Edition, model # SRPF21
Sale price is $220
List price is $440

https://mimosjewelry.com/collections/bl ... cts/srpf21

Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical, model # H69449861
Sale price is $375
List price is $575

https://mimosjewelry.com/collections/bl ... /h69449861

Casio G-Shock Tron Limited Edition, model # GMWB5000CS-1
Sale price is $480
List price is $800

https://mimosjewelry.com/collections/bl ... wb5000cs-1

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
dumpweed
MoT Member

Post by dumpweed »

whoagorgeous wrote:
gone
I had this watch many years ago.
Then the battery ran out, I paid the watch booth at the mall to put in new battery.
One week later I noticed moisture underneath the crystal.
It appears to be tricky to replace battery with this type of watch.
It does not have a screw back, it has a metal plate with four screws.

Back to deals, Bebe Lady’s watch starting at $18:
https://www.tictoctrends.com/collections/bebe
Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

whoagorgeous wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:13 am
gone
Gone now. :-)
Casionow.png
Casionow.png (111.27 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV
caktaylor
MoT Member

Post by caktaylor »

caktaylor wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:46 am
chubbledouble wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:33 am
caktaylor wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:14 am

I'm still waiting on a shipping notification from a Thursday purchase, too. The reasonable part of me expects that they are busy and will ship by tomorrow.

The conspiracy theorist in me expects KNOWS that they are waiting until the sale ends to tell me what I ordered is actually out of stock, thus ensuring that I (a) don't get the watch I tried to buy from them, (b) miss an opportunity to buy a different watch from them, and (c) miss out on all of the other BF-CM sales from other vendors, too.
I just got my shipping notification so I don't think you need the tinfoil hat just yet.
I just got mine, too. Obviously, they've been carefully monitoring this website, waiting for me to post.
NAD

Apparently when REJ "shipped" my watch on Monday, what they meant was they printed a label and stuck it on a half for several days. The watch FINALLY made it to the post office this morning, a full week after ordering it.
caktaylor
MoT Member

Post by caktaylor »

swissmade65 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:26 pm
johnmichael wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 pm
CigarCity wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:50 pm Looks like the TJ Maxx’s may have some new stock.

Emporio Armani Swiss auto dress watch with exhibition case back for $179. Can’t seem to find a price online to compare it to. Seems like a decent price though. The fancy box looked like it was worth at least $100 (LOL). Didn’t get a photo but found this one online.
That price is more than good since I paid $100 more for mine on sale not long ago. The viewback case allows you to look at a nicely decorated STP1-11 which has been a very nice ETA2824/SW200 clone. The strap is Italian and the retail was close to $1K. Moreover, this watch comes in 2 versions-----38mm and 42mm. I bought the 38mm. and I must say it is one nice dress watch.

Does anyone know if the ones that the TJ Maxx stores have are 38mm or 42mm.. or both? I was disappointed that tjmaxx.com didn't have many offerings over Black Friday - Cyber Monday. If they are offering 38mm versions, it may be worth me braving the jungle that is 2020 America to go to the local TJ Maxx here and see if they have one.
I went to a TJ Maxx near me this morning, and they had several of both sizes available. I think they were all the same price at $179.99.
Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

Though it may be a bit of a Black Friday / Cyber Monday hangover deal, Best Buy still has the Lenovo Smart Alarm Clock for $35, with free curbside pickup. This has been featured on a few websites' "best of Black Friday" lists. Integrates with Google Assistant, has sun-simulating slow brightening visual alarm feature, and works to play music too. Retail is $80.
Probably on the fringes of the types of deals we post in this thread, but considering the deal and the generally good reviews of the product, I thought it would be worth a mention here.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-sma ... Id=6335321
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV
kypt

Post by kypt »

caktaylor wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am

I just got my shipping notification so I don't think you need the tinfoil hat just yet.
I just got mine, too. Obviously, they've been carefully monitoring this website, waiting for me to post.
NAD

Apparently when REJ "shipped" my watch on Monday, what they meant was they printed a label and stuck it on a half for several days. The watch FINALLY made it to the post office this morning, a full week after ordering it.
My label was created a week ago and STILL hasn't moved.
AndyS
MoT Member

Post by AndyS »

dumpweed wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 am
whoagorgeous wrote:

gone
I had this watch many years ago.
Then the battery ran out, I paid the watch booth at the mall to put in new battery.
One week later I noticed moisture underneath the crystal.
It appears to be tricky to replace battery with this type of watch.
It does not have a screw back, it has a metal plate with four screws.
That's a fairly standard back type for G-Shocks. Most squares for instance.

I have one of these new in box that I've had for a couple of years but have never worn. Received as a gift but looked a bit small on me. Need to ebay it or something.
AndyS
MoT Member

Post by AndyS »

Perdendosi wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:48 am Though it may be a bit of a Black Friday / Cyber Monday hangover deal, Best Buy still has the Lenovo Smart Alarm Clock for $35, with free curbside pickup. This has been featured on a few websites' "best of Black Friday" lists. Integrates with Google Assistant, has sun-simulating slow brightening visual alarm feature, and works to play music too. Retail is $80.
Probably on the fringes of the types of deals we post in this thread, but considering the deal and the generally good reviews of the product, I thought it would be worth a mention here.
I got one of these at Walmart on a sale a couple of weeks ago for $25. BB also had it at either $29 or $25.

I'm disappointed in it. Don't know if mine is broken or if it's typical, but it's mic pickup of the wake word is awful vs all my other Google smart speakers. Even the Insignia clock is MUCH better than this and will answer two rooms away before this Lenovo will respond.

Think I'm taking it back to Walmart. I'm tempted to try another one, but I've already bought a Nest Hub for $50 on Black Friday to replace this one.

EDIT: Scratch that. I bought the smaller version here. The bigger one may be fine, and I still wonder if mine just has a bad mic (and I've adjusted wake sensitivity in the Google Home App).
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Perdendosi wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:48 am Though it may be a bit of a Black Friday / Cyber Monday hangover deal, Best Buy still has the Lenovo Smart Alarm Clock for $35, with free curbside pickup. This has been featured on a few websites' "best of Black Friday" lists. Integrates with Google Assistant, has sun-simulating slow brightening visual alarm feature, and works to play music too. Retail is $80.
I have this. It's fantastic.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

By all means, please share your experience with REJ, whether good or bad.
There's no filter from our end.

Just note, we do have a dedicated thread for REJ ordering that you can find here - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1856

Having all feedback in one place can help [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] identify issues, trends, and areas to improve.
So do please crosspost there at the very least.

Thanks all!

NAD

kypt wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:22 pm

NAD

My label was created a week ago and STILL hasn't moved.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Spirit of the Watch
MoT Member

Post by Spirit of the Watch »

ORIENT"Defender 2" Sports Automatic Black Dial Nylon Watch RA-AK0404B

$165 seems like a fair price.

Last edited by Spirit of the Watch on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well."
-William Osler
DaNewNew
MoT Member

Post by DaNewNew »

AndyS wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:53 pm
I got one of these at Walmart on a sale a couple of weeks ago for $25. BB also had it at either $29 or $25.

I'm disappointed in it. Don't know if mine is broken or if it's typical, but it's mic pickup of the wake word is awful vs all my other Google smart speakers. Even the Insignia clock is MUCH better than this and will answer two rooms away before this Lenovo will respond.

Think I'm taking it back to Walmart. I'm tempted to try another one, but I've already bought a Nest Hub for $50 on Black Friday to replace this one.

EDIT: Scratch that. I bought the smaller version here. The bigger one may be fine, and I still wonder if mine just has a bad mic (and I've adjusted wake sensitivity in the Google Home App).
I just wanna say thanks for this I had a partially used best buy gift card that was literally 8 years old sitting in my wallet and finally found a good use for the $38 it had left on it. I had some stupid obsession about it and having to use it for something around its value and it is finally done.

Here is an interesting bronze microbrand watch on sale for a steal due to the tiniest ding at 11.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bern-Milford-D ... 3873216709