As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Post by TheJohnP »

Just so this doesn't get lost in the overall deal thread, thought I'd post all the pertinent info together here.

Time After Time Watches, out of PA/NJ/DE, has a flash sale going on with many models on sale at 30% off.
In addition, they have a promotion where you can get a $25 gift card FREE for every $100 gift card purchased.
On top of THAT, Time After Time has provided us with a discount code to save an additional 10% off - FRONTLINE.

LINK to purchase Time After Time gift cards - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/products/gift-card

So stacking all those together should provide some very competitive deals, especially from an AD.
Here's an actual example from [mention]Bbrou33[/mention] for a Hamilton Khaki Field Auto (H70455133) he recently bought.
List price is $625
Sale price is $437.50
With discount code FRONTLINE is $393.75
Buying $300 in gift cards, get a bonus $75, grand total - $318.75

*NOTE* - They did have a number of Zodiac models listed, but those have been pulled. They've reached out to Fossil Group to make sure their DC center is running in a timely fashion to ship out items they don't currently have in stock. Not sure if or when Zodiac stock will come back online.

They want to reassure everyone they're fulfilling all the orders as soon as they come in.
If anyone has any questions on what is available (or having issues), you can email their Senior Executive VP, Lisa Muracco at lisa@timeaftertimewatches.com

Quick brand links to what they're still showing online:
Bulova - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/collections/bulova
Citizen - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/co ... ns/citizen
G-Shock - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/co ... ns/g-shock
Hamilton - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/co ... s/hamilton
Luminox - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/co ... ns/luminox
Victorinox - https://www.timeaftertimewatches.com/co ... swiss-army

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Post by Stretch44 »

Holy crap! That is a hell of deal. I really don't need another watch, especially with a CW in the email... but this is so tempting.
DiscoEstScio
MoT Member

Post by DiscoEstScio »

Good deal at 49% off Although I would recommend crunching the percent off retail before going ahead with all the “price hacks” as Hamiltons can be discounted as much as 80% off at times.

EDIT:

I crunched several variations of this deal with multiple models and they all are approximately 51-52% of retail id est 48-49% off.
Last edited by DiscoEstScio on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

I just picked up the Khaki Field Mechanical this morning and the process was flawless. I had exchanged emails with Lisa before the purchase inquiring about another couple models and her responses were very fast. As soon as I placed my order, I received an email from Lisa letting me know that part of the order would ship today and the rest(bought a couple straps with the extra gift card $ left over) would ship in a few days. I am very impressed with the whole transaction
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

For sure, some are great deals and some are minimal deals. Wish I would've got the Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical. With the promo code and gift card deal it was $188.
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Stretch44 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:04 pm For sure, some are great deals and some are minimal deals. Wish I would've got the Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical. With the promo code and gift card deal it was $188.
Think they'd be willing to source more and sell them to a bunch of us at that price? I'd be in for one for sure. Too good to pass up -- you can't buy them second hand for that much.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

DiscoEstScio wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:55 pm Good deal at 49% off Although I would recommend crunching the percent off retail before going ahead with all the “price hacks” as Hamiltons can be discounted as much as 80% off at times.

EDIT:

I crunched several variations of this deal with multiple models and they all are approximately 51-52% of retail id est 48-49% off.

Which coming from an AD is a solid deal for those who prefer a warranty.
Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Thought it also prudent to include [mention]mplsabdullah[/mention]'s word of caution:
mplsabdullah wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 am
aeroman5 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 am
mplsabdullah wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:27 am Few comments/ concerns on that Time After Time GC deal. If you buy the GCs, make the purchase and then find out (as happens sometimes) that they don't actually have the watch in stock or over sold you'll be stuck with the GCs hoping to find something else you might want that is in stock. Same issue if you receive a defective watch and they don't have a replacement. Again your stuck with GCs. They state on their site that GCs are not refundable. Also I didn't find them on the Zodiac site as an AD.

I'm really interested in that white/orange Zodiac however given the amount of issues I've read about Zodiacs movements being faulty along with the above I'm a little nervous.
NAD thanks for this. This has just helped me decide not to buy. I want a Super Sea Wolf but they don't ship internationally. I think I read on here or the other site that Watchstation.com cancelled orders of Zodiacs to forward shipping addresses before, so don't want to be stuck with vouchers I can never use.
Something else to add: I checked with a few ADs to find out what they might be willing to do on that white/ orange sea wolf I've been interested in for a while. The few I contacted said that (and many others) have been sold out for a while and none expect to get them in until late June. They all asking me if Time After Time actually had stock or not. I did call Time After Time a while ago and left a message. I've heard nothing back yet.

Something more to add: I just checked and they removed all Zodiacs from their site, lol.
Click Icon To Contact Me

mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Thanks for all the leg work on this one JohnP. When she called me yesterday she mentioned you and this forum. I was very tempted by that Khaki Field Mechanical however I never got around to trying to get it (busy day). Also when I checked it last it was over $300. That new price is insane. I would likely be interested if they do offer those to us for that price.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

I almost went the mechanical Khaki route because of the price, but I've been wanting my exact model for a long time and I would've just been buying the deal at that point.
The price I paid from an AD brand new, couldn't be happier. I've only seen Joma prices come close and we all know they aren't an AD. Even some used prices aren't at some of these prices.
I'm also assuming I bought the correct model as the description wasn't very specific but did say 38mm as compared to the other model which didn't have a size listed at all (the 42mm version).
I'll probably email Lisa now just to confirm.

Let's be Instagram friends @bbrou33

Insta me: bbrou33
DiscoEstScio
MoT Member

Post by DiscoEstScio »

I would be interested in joining in a group buy TandT would honor 187.50 for that specific model (Don’t have the reference offhand but it is the no date Hamilton khaki manual wind)
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

DiscoEstScio wrote:I would be interested in joining in a group buy TandT would honor 187.50 for that specific model (Don’t have the reference offhand but it is the no date Hamilton khaki manual wind)
H69439931

Insta me: bbrou33
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Bbrou33 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:30 pm I almost went the mechanical Khaki route because of the price, but I've been wanting my exact model for a long time and I would've just been buying the deal at that point.
The price I paid from an AD brand new, couldn't be happier. I've only seen Joma prices come close and we all know they aren't an AD. Even some used prices aren't at some of these prices.
I'm also assuming I bought the correct model as the description wasn't very specific but did say 38mm as compared to the other model which didn't have a size listed at all (the 42mm version).
I'll probably email Lisa now just to confirm.

I did notice a "trick" to determine the model number.
Which I'm not sure why they don't include on the listing.

But if you look at the url, they end it with the specific model's reference number.
Hope that helps for anyone still looking to shop!

Click Icon To Contact Me

skylinegtr_34
MoT Member

Post by skylinegtr_34 »

I would like to join if hamilton mechanical deal works.
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

Not sure how you guys are getting the mechanical price to $187? I actually bought it with the Frontline code and it was just over $200. I bought two $100 gift cards and used my free $50 to get some straps.