We're Moving!

Click for more info.

*FUNDRAISER* WatchGecko - Great Western Air Ambulance Charity NATO Watch Strap

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

*FUNDRAISER* WatchGecko - Great Western Air Ambulance Charity NATO Watch Strap

Post by TheJohnP »

WatchGecko is raising funds for the Great Western Air Ambulance Charity (GWAAC) by donating £5 from each purchase of this exclusive NATO strap.

https://www.watchgecko.com/great-wester ... atch-strap

Great Western Air Ambulance Charity NATO Watch Strap
Price is £18 (roughly $23.99)

We are very pleased to announce that ZULUDIVER has partnered with the Great Western Air Ambulance Charity (GWAAC).

We wanted to help raise funds and also awareness of the fantastic life-saving work they carry out, if you like to know more information on this charity and some of the amazing stories about people they have been able to help please see the following link GWAAC.

We have developed this NATO watch strap using their signature colours and we will donate £5 for every watch strap we sell. We have made 200 straps in each size (20mm & 22mm), so 400 in total which will result in a £2,000 donation to the charity. This is approximately the cost of one life-saving mission.

The NATO watch strap is durable, easily changeable, strong and often used during sporting activities. The time-tested design (interweaving and passing through the lugs) ensures added security for your watch if a spring bar pops out during vigorous activity. As with all our NATOs, this example of our classic NATO watch strap has been carefully crafted with sturdy stitched joints for a long service life complementing your favourite watches.

Specs:
- Length(s): 300mm
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Material Type: Nylon
- Material Finish: Woven
- Tongue Width: 1.6mm
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Strap Style: NATO
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em