We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Post by pdsf »

Iguana Sell, an AD, has added additional items to their sale. A few items caught my attention:

Alpina Startimer Pilot Heritage Automatic Watch, 42 mm, GMT, Blue, AL-555LNS4H6
$900.00 down from $1,500.00
You save 40% ($600.00)
https://www.iguanasell.com/collections/ ... -555lns4h6
Screenshot 2021-01-19 093145.png
Meistersinger Neo Automatic Watch, ETA 2824-2, 36mm. Leather strap, NE901N
$801.00 down from $1,335.00
You save 40% ($534.00)
https://www.iguanasell.com/collections/ ... rap-ne901n
Screenshot 2021-01-19 092728.png
Victorinox I.N.O.X. Ladies Quartz Watch, Stainless Steel, Grey, 37 mm, Paracord
$411.00 down from $685.00
You save 40% ($274.00)
https://www.iguanasell.com/products/vic ... m-paracord
Screenshot 2021-01-19 092746.png
There are more, including Ball, FC, Eterna, Junghans - here is the full list: https://www.iguanasell.com/collections/ ... le/watches
nicegator
MoT Member

Post by nicegator »

I personally never ordered from this place, just heard good things about MercurWatch, so please chime in.
I think it's a great deal for mechanical chronograph with lume and flieger wibe.
Use code fod.
Final price is $149 on leather strap, $179 on bracelet.
https://m.merkurwatch.com/h-product-det ... 10118_3338
PnT
MoT Member

Post by PnT »

CW World Timer available.

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

nicegator wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 am I personally never ordered from this place, just heard good things about MercurWatch, so please chime in.
Both [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] and I have ordered from Merkur with pleasant results
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
chubbledouble
MoT Member

Post by chubbledouble »

It actually looks like a mini reload on the CW sale page

https://www.christopherward.com/int/sale?start=0&sz=36

Wish I had an extra $1400 laying around...

AKAs: Chubley on WUS, DukeofChubley on r/watchexchange
bc4393
MoT Member

Post by bc4393 »

****, that's tempting.
nicegator wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 am I personally never ordered from this place, just heard good things about MercurWatch, so please chime in.
I think it's a great deal for mechanical chronograph with lume and flieger wibe.
Use code fod.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

NAD

I ordered a watch from ToM on June 4. Received it and noticed that one of the chrono hands was sticking. I kept messing with it hoping that it would fix itself. The hand finally got completely stuck and wouldn't start or reset. I returned it to ToM for repair. They checked it and returned it to the vendor. I wasn't able to get any updates on the watch except that the vendor was working on it. After 6 months, the vendor finally fixed it and shipped it to me directly.

Who was this terrible vendor that took 6 months to fix a stuck hand???

Oh...

UPS Delivery.jpg
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

BillionaireDoors wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:31 pm NAD

I ordered a watch from ToM on June 4. Received it and noticed that one of the chrono hands was sticking. I kept messing with it hoping that it would fix itself. The hand finally got completely stuck and wouldn't start or reset. I returned it to ToM for repair. They checked it and returned it to the vendor. I wasn't able to get any updates on the watch except that the vendor was working on it. After 6 months, the vendor finally fixed it and shipped it to me directly.

Oh...

UPS Delivery.jpg
Interesting. I bought a watch from ShopWorn recently and they shipped super fast. But I guess you really don't know about customer service until you have a problem.
audio.bill
MoT Member

Post by audio.bill »

Oh...

UPS Delivery.jpg
Hope that was sold as a pre-owned watch, since apparently that's all ShopWorn sells. Glad it eventually got fixed for you.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Who's got the fastest fingers?
ONE left at Nordstrom Rack

Hamilton Jazzmaster Thinline Quartz, model # H38541783
Sale price is $202.48
List price is $545

https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/hamilto ... NO%20COLOR

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

audio.bill wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Oh...

UPS Delivery.jpg
Hope that was sold as a pre-owned watch, since apparently that's all ShopWorn sells. Glad it eventually got fixed for you.
From the ShopWorn website: "ShopWorn is an ecommerce platform offering authentic, unused, unworn luxury products secured directly from authorized retailers and brands to customers at a fraction of the retail price."

I ordered a Meistersinger Phanero from ShopWorn and it sure looked new to me.
ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

TheJohnP wrote:
Both [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] and I have ordered from Merkur with pleasant results
I've ordered from them twice. They're legit.
audio.bill
MoT Member

Post by audio.bill »

BruceR wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:12 pm
audio.bill wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Oh...

UPS Delivery.jpg
From the ShopWorn website: "ShopWorn is an ecommerce platform offering authentic, unused, unworn luxury products secured directly from authorized retailers and brands to customers at a fraction of the retail price."

I ordered a Meistersinger Phanero from ShopWorn and it sure looked new to me.
I apologize for using the wrong term, ShopWorn does not sell pre-owned merchandise but rather display models from store inventory as explained on their site just below what Bruce quoted above:

"The ShopWorn team meticulously inspects every item, accepting only high-quality products with minimal blemishes. These blemishes are what makes the products “shop worn” as they’re the result of being handled in a store -- or shop -- environment. “Pre-owned” means the item is used because it’s left the store with a customer. “Shopworn” means the item has never left the store. Customers who buy from ShopWorn are the first customers to own the item."
uaconcorde
MoT Member

Post by uaconcorde »

Use code fod.
Happy to say I was consulted by Mr. Murker about the design of this watch

He's one of the most stand up guys from this hobby in China, very engaged with enthusiasts in the Chinese circle, I have a number of his watches and they are exactly what they say they are: Extraordinary quality given the price, striving for originality, always designed with ensthusiasts in mind. He's really trying very hard to make good watches and good designs, this is a brand with lots of potentials..

Most of his ST19 watches have beatiful blue screws, swan neck regulators and column wheel. Obviously i havent seen the final product so read the fine print but i would expect this to be the same
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

uaconcorde wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:28 pm
Use code fod.
Happy to say I was consulted by Mr. Murker about the design of this watch

He's one of the most stand up guys from this hobby in China, very engaged with enthusiasts in the Chinese circle, I have a number of his watches and they are exactly what they say they are: Extraordinary quality given the price, striving for originality, always designed with ensthusiasts in mind. He's really trying very hard to make good watches and good designs, this is a brand with lots of potentials..

Most of his ST19 watches have beatiful blue screws, swan neck regulators and column wheel. Obviously i havent seen the final product so read the fine print but i would expect this to be the same
I have a panda Pierre Paulin from Merkur, and it is everything you said. It's a beautiful watch and I have been super happy with it.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody