Image credit: nobswatchmaker.com

Members have started discussing a forum watch. Before we can consider starting such a project, we should gauge interest first. Please vote in the poll.

Take the poll here: https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1788

Time Locker - greetings from its founder

Vintage Dive Watches Made Modern
https://www.weartimelocker.com/

Moderator: Brice

Brice
Brand Rep
Has liked: 292 times
Been liked: 167 times

Time Locker - greetings from its founder

Post by Brice » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello, Man On Time community,

For my first post, I will briefly introduce myself and tell you the story behind Time Locker.

My name is Brice. I am a French-German national, working between Europe and Asia. My passion for watches started when my father gifted me a military timepiece from the 70’s. I was 21.

Time Locker - Brice.png
Time Locker - Brice.png (343.43 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

Not only was this the first watch I owned... It was also for me the symbol of the strong bond I have built with my father over the years.

Three years ago, I concluded that I could no longer wear the watch at the office.

The watch got too many scars and didn’t look professional with a suit when meeting clients, or during exhibitions (my colleagues and clients all wear high-end timepieces).

The replacement I was looking for had to be classy to be worn at the office while being still suitable to be on my wrist when surfing, running, or traveling.

As I was not ready to spend thousands on a high-end watch and wasn’t satisfied with available watches on the market, I decided to create my own watch.

Time Locker - diving watches.png
Time Locker - diving watches.png (359.27 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

When it came to design, I took inspiration from the combat divers of the 1950’s. I have always admired these men for their confidence, dedication, and unique lifestyle.

This September (the exact date will be announced here), I will launch our watches on Kickstarter.

In my next post, I will talk a little bit more about the watches. In the meantime, if you wish to learn more about them, you can visit our website: Time Locker

I go more into details behind the story of Time Locker here: our story

If you wish to receive our launch alert by email, you can sign up here: sign up

Thanks for having read this message.

Have a great day.

Best regards,

Brice

ps: I am running a survey to get feedback on our watches and create the best offer for our backers on Kickstarter: take our survey
These users liked the author Brice for the post:
watchpalooza
Let us know what we can improve!
Design survey here.