We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Speidel offering mail in watch service

This is the place to learn all about watches and how they tick. Share your knowledge and how-tos with the rest of the class.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Speidel offering mail in watch service

Post by TheJohnP »

No clue if they've got the chops to do a good job, but Speidel has been around forever. So makes sense they would get into watch servicing.

https://speidel.com/pages/watch-repair

Speidel is known for quality and attention to detail. We invite you to experience the mastery of our highly skilled technicians right in the comfort of your own home. We are proud to offer repair and restoration services for all watch models and makes.

Let our watch experts put your timepiece back on your wrist, where it is meant to be! From battery replacements, repairs, pressure seals, new straps &bands, broken link and clasp repairs. We will evaluate your watch’s condition and expertly perform the necessary repairs.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Ironman_KL
MoT Member

Re: Speidel offering mail in watch service

Post by Ironman_KL »

I would like more info on this - has anyone used their services before?
Then there is the added complication of shipping to and from Aus. Let’s just say that some of the watch smiths here don’t want to touch a Hamilton with a ETA 6497 or much else really.
Would consider shipping international at those servicing prices if they do all watches.
cheddar
MoT Member

Re: Speidel offering mail in watch service

Post by cheddar »

Ironman_KL wrote:I would like more info on this - has anyone used their services before?
Then there is the added complication of shipping to and from Aus. Let’s just say that some of the watch smiths here don’t want to touch a Hamilton with a ETA 6497 or much else really.
Would consider shipping international at those servicing prices if they do all watches.
My understanding is Hamilton isn’t available at retail in Aus, for some reason? Not sure if that would affect service availability…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk