The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
balcorn80
MoT Member

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by balcorn80 »

Dub Rubb wrote:
balcorn80 wrote:Evening, folks.

I think this is my 2nd post here.

I'm a WUS refugee.

Besides watches(I collect Nivada and vintage Eterna pieces...) I'm into vintage music gear and weird vehicles.
KIMG0154.jpg
Thanks for the open door!

'Nother watch!
KIMG0153.jpg
Cheers!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Good to see you here bud! I'm sure you will find this place quite awesome. But beware, the HUISABH thread is dangerous for your wallet and/or marriage. Seriously. The deal finders here are unreal. If you find yourself wanting to buy a deal you know you shouldn't, I will be here to tell you that you should.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
What does huisabh stand for?

sogeha
MoT Member

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by sogeha »

balcorn80 wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote:
balcorn80 wrote:Evening, folks.

I think this is my 2nd post here.

I'm a WUS refugee.

Besides watches(I collect Nivada and vintage Eterna pieces...) I'm into vintage music gear and weird vehicles.
KIMG0154.jpg
Thanks for the open door!

'Nother watch!
KIMG0153.jpg
Cheers!

Good to see you here bud! I'm sure you will find this place quite awesome. But beware, the HUISABH thread is dangerous for your wallet and/or marriage. Seriously. The deal finders here are unreal. If you find yourself wanting to buy a deal you know you shouldn't, I will be here to tell you that you should.

What does huisabh stand for?

Heads up I’ve seen a bargain here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
balcorn80
MoT Member

Post by balcorn80 »

Ah. That makes sense.

balcorn80
MoT Member

Post by balcorn80 »

Leather-on-sub(mersible) Sunday?

I don't have any submariner watches. But this is one of my faves...
KIMG0158.jpg
KIMG0158.jpg (54.27 KiB) Viewed 4199 times

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

What up Brotherhood. No subs for me, but I am rocking this today.

Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

A true man will rock powder blue
Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

[mention]Sfleming[/mention] hey bro, you can also hit me up here, rather than on WUS, it's a safe space here.
sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Miggyd87 wrote:[mention]Sfleming[/mention] hey bro, you can also hit me up here, rather than on WUS, it's a safe space here.
Message Steve with what's app, Signal or email contact. As you know we have left WUS

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

Ok I'll email him
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Family photo. Finally gathered all the kids into one picture(minus the projects still in the works)

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Dub Rubb wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 pm Family photo. Finally gathered all the kids into one picture(minus the projects still in the works)

Wow! I guess we have seen these individually, but the family portrait is way cool. 8-)
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Dub Rubb wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 pm Family photo. Finally gathered all the kids into one picture(minus the projects still in the works)

Holy ****, Dub! You've got a ton of them. My favs are your jester and gmt. Can't wait for my Expedition dial. Looking forward to that build.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Stretch44 wrote:

Holy ****, Dub! You've got a ton of them. My favs are your jester and gmt. Can't wait for my Expedition dial. Looking forward to that build.
I have an expedition dial coming as well, but I think I convinced Vincent to just build it for me[emoji23]. I am no good with ETAs. It will take longer, but we will be expedition bros soon.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Dub Rubb wrote:Family photo. Finally gathered all the kids into one picture(minus the projects still in the works)

Great looking collection! Of special note the one on the lower right, the "2019 Watch Mod of the Year" winner at MoT's forum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

Hi folks, any suggestions for custom dial printing service? I'd like one with good lume, but it's just going to be for me, so my options are probably limited.
I have heard that San Martin might be able to do it but not sure if they will ship me the dial alone. And I am not sure of how to reach out to them and make sure I have the right guys on the other end of the line.