As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Which watch do you wear most?

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Which watch do you wear most?

Post by watchpalooza »

Most of us WiS’s have several watches...but which one do you find yourself reaching for the most? For me surprisingly it has been my bronze diver, at least for the past few months.

Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
uvalaw2005
MoT Member

Re: Which watch do you wear most?

Post by uvalaw2005 »

Speedy:

DiscoEstScio
MoT Member

Post by DiscoEstScio »

Ranger

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

cel4145
MoT Member

Post by cel4145 »

FTE wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 am Most of us WiS’s have several watches...but which one do you find yourself reaching for the most?
Several? You mean several dozen, don't you? :lol:

Too many for me to have one favorite. I am a watch polygamist kind of guy. :D
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

cel4145 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:27 pm
FTE wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 am Most of us WiS’s have several watches...but which one do you find yourself reaching for the most?

I do for me!

Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

I operate on a two-day rotation; thus, all my watches get equal wearing time throughout the year. Kind of democratic, don't you think?
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

FTE wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

I do for me!

Scruffy believes in this forum
cel4145
MoT Member

Post by cel4145 »

flypanam wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:55 pm
FTE wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

I do for me!

I want to know how he took the photo. I would need a ladder to get that high up above that many watches. :? :D
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

cel4145 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 pm
I want to know how he took the photo. I would need a ladder to get that high up above that many watches. :? :D
Yeah, was not easy...had to stand on a chair. You can see my foot on the chair in the picture.
Click Icon To Contact Me

CVP33
MoT Member

Post by CVP33 »

315 watches with 4 inbound now - 2 cabinets, 7 drawers each + 2 cases that hold 24 each. Seriously need to sell.....about 150. The Zelos SkyRaider is enjoying all the air time at present. Can't seem to take it off.

Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Those if you with 50+ watches, how do your keep track, if you do? A massive spreadsheet?

Also, CVP33 if you are looking to unload any of those, start a thread in the Bazaar! I'm sure many of us would be interested in quite a few of them.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
cel4145
MoT Member

Post by cel4145 »

CVP33 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 am 315 watches with 4 inbound now - 2 cabinets, 7 drawers each + 2 cases that hold 24 each. Seriously need to sell.....about 150. The Zelos SkyRaider is enjoying all the air time at present. Can't seem to take it off.

I think it's great that you have 300+ watches. Keep most of them, and keep sharing pictures. Makes my 40+ watch collection seem small, reasonable. :D
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Lately for me it's been this one. The Citizen Promaster NY0040-09E. I took the strap off right away and opted for a straight end tank tread bracelet. Since then it's basically been the only diver I wear. Maybe I'll get sick of it at some point but right now I can't imagine that. I feel an attachment to this watch.....like many people do with their Seiko SKX, but I never quite did. I probably wear my SARB033 the second most. And a year ago I was rocking the Dagaz Thunderbolt most days.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 607344.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 39cef7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cc814c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... de6cbf.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by yinzburgher on Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
four20
MoT Member

Post by four20 »

Lately, it's been these two that take up all the wrist time[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dd6b90.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 01af2a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

My Citizen Grand Classic has been hogging wrist time since I bought it around the holidays.

After that, probably my STO turtle.

But the newness factor of both are wearing off, so I'll be rotating more soon.
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV