We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Show your BSH watches

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: Show your BSH watches

Post by Dub Rubb »

sogeha wrote:Image

Public Service Announcement
Sager’s latest foolishness is imminent, expecting an announcement tomorrow or the day after, a one week order window. Then FTL we will be on to the next project

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I am looking so very forward to the Squander. Such a fun watch! And if the quality is the same as the Willard or Saturday, we are again in for a treat.

It's such a great design, love the goat and the 665 at most[emoji23]

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

sogeha
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by sogeha »

With the combined image editing skills in of a five year old banned from using crayons we bring you this image of what a Squanderer might look like through the bottom of a bottle

Tramp stamp is going to be

Talking of tramp stamps, James did a thing today. He’ll be along shortly to tell you all about his little pr1ck (snigger, snigger TWSS)

Last edited by sogeha on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Wore the Speedy most of the day, but it Just didn't feel right to ring in the new year. Made the switch to not just my favorite BSH watch, but also my favorite watch in the whole collection.

Sage626700
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sage626700 »

New Year new watch buy. The much awaited squander is now up for order. For those of you who have participated in previous buys you know the deal. For those who haven't this order form will be open for about a week. If we hit the MOQ 20, I will email everyone and ask for payment. Then I will submit the order to steel dive. They say it should be a 2 to 3 month process from order to delivery. That's a lie. It can take much longer as both of our previous orders have, we are a small fish to them. I will do my best to keep y'all updated on the process but they don't tend to share much with me as the process goes. If you have any questions please ask. I will try to keep upto date on the thread but sometimes I fall behind and a PM will likely get an answer faster,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Starting the new year with what might be my favorite mod, the SARBro. This Rhodium relief dial is crazy, and can't be captured in photos. I tried anyways. These show how sometimes the relief shines through, and sometimes it don't. Just a fantastic dial.
ImageImageImage

Fullers1845

Post by Fullers1845 »

<Cross Post from WUS for BSHMoT!> Happy New Year to all my BSH Brothers and your loved ones! To mark our crossing the threshold from 2020 into 2021, I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time now. On New Year's Eve 2020, washed up and masked up in a clean shop, I finally got my BSH Tattoo.

Here was a pre-ink beer with Mrs. Fullers on the steps of a movie theater with hardly anybody around.

The most appropriate watch I have for the occasion. My NTH BSH Carolina 26/50.

The art being made.

And completed.

Black, red, and gold are traditional sailor tatt colors. (Sailor Jerry pic borrowed from the web.)

And, as it happens, they also match the colors of the lovely NTH Carolina. (Pic with CNS strap borrowed from brother Jay Firecrow911.)

All in all, this ink is for me a symbol of love and brotherhood with people from all over the world of different backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, philosophies, political persuasions, and orientations of every kind. A group of people drawn by a love for an iconic dive watch that points to a much deeper and more universal love we all share. We are here with and for each other no matter what.

Back on July 28, 2009 when I started the "Best Submariner Homage?" thread on WUS--just because I like the Submariner and wanted to find the best one I could afford--I had no idea how the people drawn to this corner of the web would become one of my most supportive communities in the world. More than any work team, school group, or church of which I've been a part--and sometimes even more than my own extended family--I trust that you Brothers of the BSH are here for me through the joys and sorrows of life. And I am here with you.

When I get quiet and still enough I notice an emptiness in the middle of my awareness. Over my 45 years, I have tried to escape that emptiness, distract myself from it, or at least try and fill with all kinds of things like "sex, drugs, rock and roll"; watches; philosophies; and also gods. I'm finding it is also ok just to sit with it and let it be. To breathe in and out and recognize that everything changes. And we are all connected. If we've learned nothing else in this COVID-19 year, we've learned that. The BSH is a sacrament of that connection for me. I'm glad to be here with you Brothers.

May you all experience freedom from suffering in the coming year.

Peace be with you all,

James
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

sogeha wrote:With the combined image editing skills in of a five year old banned from using crayons we bring you this image of what a Squanderer might look like through the bottom of a bottle

Tramp stamp is going to be

Talking of tramp stamps, James did a thing today. He’ll be along shortly to tell you all about his little pr1ck (snigger, snigger TWSS)

Didn't take long for the goat to get me. Congrats!... and thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Fullers1845 wrote:<Cross Post from WUS for BSHMoT!> Happy New Year to all my BSH Brothers and your loved ones! To mark our crossing the threshold from 2020 into 2021, I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time now. On New Year's Eve 2020, washed up and masked up in a clean shop, I finally got my BSH Tattoo.

Here was a pre-ink beer with Mrs. Fullers on the steps of a movie theater with hardly anybody around.

The most appropriate watch I have for the occasion. My NTH BSH Carolina 26/50.

The art being made.

And completed.

Black, red, and gold are traditional sailor tatt colors. (Sailor Jerry pic borrowed from the web.)

And, as it happens, they also match the colors of the lovely NTH Carolina. (Pic with CNS strap borrowed from brother Jay Firecrow911.)

All in all, this ink is for me a symbol of love and brotherhood with people from all over the world of different backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, philosophies, political persuasions, and orientations of every kind. A group of people drawn by a love for an iconic dive watch that points to a much deeper and more universal love we all share. We are here with and for each other no matter what.

Back on July 28, 2009 when I started the "Best Submariner Homage?" thread on WUS--just because I like the Submariner and wanted to find the best one I could afford--I had no idea how the people drawn to this corner of the web would become one of my most supportive communities in the world. More than any work team, school group, or church of which I've been a part--and sometimes even more than my own extended family--I trust that you Brothers of the BSH are here for me through the joys and sorrows of life. And I am here with you.

When I get quiet and still enough I notice an emptiness in the middle of my awareness. Over my 45 years, I have tried to escape that emptiness, distract myself from it, or at least try and fill with all kinds of things like "sex, drugs, rock and roll"; watches; philosophies; and also gods. I'm finding it is also ok just to sit with it and let it be. To breathe in and out and recognize that everything changes. And we are all connected. If we've learned nothing else in this COVID-19 year, we've learned that. The BSH is a sacrament of that connection for me. I'm glad to be here with you Brothers.

May you all experience freedom from suffering in the coming year.

Peace be with you all,

James
Thanks for swinging by this neck of the BSH woods James! Always good to have the founder around. I loved everything about your post and I too am astonished at the brotherhood you have founded. The selfless attitude has been eye opening. I will say, this MoT place in it's entirety has felt pleasantly similar. Your tat came out truly epic, and the fact that it matches the Carolina?!? Just perfect. Number 41 gives you a fist bump.

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Squanderer is live one day and reached 18 orders. MOQ is 20, so we are green light on this to go

For anyone who hasn’t worked it out yet

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Going through the BSH watches to start the new year. Mostly unintentionally. This is always an easy choice on Saturday.

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

sogeha wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:07 pm Squanderer is live one day and reached 18 orders. MOQ is 20, so we are green light on this to go

Tempting... If I didn't just get the Expedition dial I'd be in. I may still, just won't tell the wife.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Stretch44 wrote:
sogeha wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:07 pm Squanderer is live one day and reached 18 orders. MOQ is 20, so we are green light on this to go

Tempting... If I didn't just get the Expedition dial I'd be in. I may still, just won't tell the wife.
You can always have it shipped to me for local delivery down the road[emoji41]

TagTime
MoT Member

Post by TagTime »

The BSH Railmonster. Dial run from 2020. Put it in a debranded OB case with a Barton band.

IG: SeikoDutch
Sage626700
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sage626700 »

We've met the moq so the squander buy is happening. We will have no extras so jump in now or miss out.