We're Moving!

Click for more info.

MERKUR Colabs Product Inspired by TypeXX A Vintage Mechanical Big Eye Chronograph Watch

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
anjie

MERKUR Colabs Product Inspired by TypeXX A Vintage Mechanical Big Eye Chronograph Watch

Post by anjie »

MERKUR is a young affordable watch company based on China Capital city Beijing.
we provide high quality watches for watch enthusiasms around the world.
we firmly believes that details and quality is determines everything.
in 2019 , we have purchased FOD , Pierre Paulin and Seizenn and becomes a big Family from then.

and those youtubes have reviewed our watches around the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFTGYm8iVk&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFGa-kRcMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSIMWoB3VI&t=53s

and you will find even more in youtube by reserch MERKUR watch.

We are a group of watch enthusiasms with a passion for traditional craftsmanship. We believe the most timeless and desirable watches are often the simplest however, it seems many modern watch brands add unnecessary complexity to their designs. For this reason we decided to create MERKUR. We want to focus on a more authentic approach, bringing together the purest watchmaking techniques to create a vintage-inspired timepiece for your wrist.

Introducing about out new desgin inspired by type XX.
here is s history looking from vinatge Breguet type XX

About Our Watches ,we have Absorbed design elements from it, and now after votes we choose this one is our final design of the watch
there are some main specs about the watch,
1 size 38MM case with long lug vinatge desgin.
2 Plexi glass super domed.
3 full lumed index with retro yelllow luminova.
4 merkur quality control st 1901 from seagull (you may youtube it about the chronograph adjust by merkur than some other bands like seagull batic)

About case:
Our case have been inspired by chronographs from 1960 .and its desgined to give a mordern touch with a distinctive finish. linner brushing from the top view of the case. mirrow polish from the side of the case . linear brush from the caseback.

those variations catches the light beautifully , making for a simple yet very attractive case.
thanks to the arylic glass . the good Transparent effect and no reflection from the side of glass give its a very attractive vintage looking watch .
and also , we can cut the case thickneed to a very ideal point. the whole case thickness is only 12mm for a mechanical chronogtaph.

About dials and hands.
our dials are inspire by a very famous pilot watch type xx produced by breguet
we use bigger arabic nbr of index to make a watch seems more bigger and also good for reading . out chornogrpah watch dial is matte finished wiht a very high quality of detials. the two sub dial we use a CD pattern to make it in a unique way of dial making .
left sub dial is a nornmal second hand area which is keep running when you winding the watch white right bigger eyes (subdials ) are minute counter. when the big second hand at the center of the dial is runing for one circle (360°) the small minute counter dial will jump one step menas its already runing for 1 mins.

all hands are lumed with same luminouse with dials. for two smaller counter hands, one is white . the other , to make is more readable , we use a red hands,
also to make the dials seems more larger. we make a rather smaller hands . all hands are printed with uncoated colors makes it feels more exclusive

About strap:
there will be two choice , one is italian leather band and while another is metail band with very high quality and pretty weight of it,
straps are made by are highly skilled craft mens in china and they are already workerd for renowned brands

A special coupon code for friend in MOT , you may put "manontime" when check out,
thank you foryour time

here are some real pictures from our previous jobs,
MoT
Site Admin

Re: MERKUR Colabs Product Inspired by TypeXX A Vintage Mechanical Big Eye Chronograph Watch

Post by MoT »

Hello anjie, and welcome to ManOnTime!

Thank you for the coupon code, I have a Pierre Paulin myself, and it has been a great watch.

I hope you will participate in the rest of the community. I think you'll find we are more than just consumers to be sold to.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
anjie

Re: MERKUR Colabs Product Inspired by TypeXX A Vintage Mechanical Big Eye Chronograph Watch

Post by anjie »

Hi mate. very interesting forum , willing to have more deeper coop.
ManOnTime wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:04 am Hello anjie, and welcome to ManOnTime!

Thank you for the coupon code, I have a Pierre Paulin myself, and it has been a great watch.

I hope you will participate in the rest of the community. I think you'll find we are more than just consumers to be sold to.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

anjie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:19 pm Hi mate. very interesting forum , willing to have more deeper coop.
ManOnTime wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:04 am Hello anjie, and welcome to ManOnTime!

I hope we can come to an agreement on something. Until then, I am going to close this thread.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody