The Traveling Watch Part Deux - MoT

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Ironman_KL
MoT Member

Re: The Traveling Watch Part Deux - MoT

Post by Ironman_KL »

Was looking through my photos and this one flashed past.

Dated 16th March 2021.

So where is MoT watch?

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

MoT is on his way to @Wolfsatz. Its the transatlantic journey, so may be a couple weeks before he's posing for photos with the Timex gang.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

Just wanted to give a heads up. Some of you may know, last week we got a whooping 1 foot of snow which paralized the DC region. its effects are still being felt a week and 2 day later. Two days ago, a whole Wally's was shut due to empty shelves.

So... logistically speaking and mail; everything is delayed. As of today 01/12/22, I have not received the package.
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Wolfsatz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:44 am Just wanted to give a heads up. Some of you may know, last week we got a whooping 1 foot of snow which paralized the DC region. its effects are still being felt a week and 2 day later. Two days ago, a whole Wally's was shut due to empty shelves.

So... logistically speaking and mail; everything is delayed. As of today 01/12/22, I have not received the package.
Hey, as much as I would like to blame the weather there, the hold up is actually here in southern Germany. A lot of similar issues affecting our services. I hope the mail will clear soon and the package will be on its way to you.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr