We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Custom watches Built By AJuiceT / Alexander James

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Custom watches Built By AJuiceT / Alexander James

Post by TheJohnP »

Alexander James (aka AJuiceT) has opened up customized watches for his Legacy collection through the Alexander James site.
Nice option for us non-modder types out there.

Pricing ranges from $220.00 – $260

https://alexjameswatches.com/product/le ... shed-case/

Built by AJuiceT is a customized watch built to your liking using parts from my parts store, AJuiceT. For the last few years, I’ve been standardizing complete watches in the Legacy Collection, but have decided to start giving customers an easier way to order a custom watch. Enter Built by AJuiceT.

This particular product page will be for watches built using the PSCI391 case and NH35 or NH38 movements as its base. From this page, you can select dials and hand sets. The part names should align to the images on this product page. Please select the options that you require.

All watches will be built, tested and shipped within 10 business days of the initial order. If there is any delay, I will contact you.

Because watches and watch parts tend to look different in different lighting and I do not have a store front for customers to browse, I am doing a trial run of 15 minute online appointments for $10.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find