Photographic Watch Reviews

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Photographic Watch Reviews

Post by PetWatch »

Let the pictures do the talking.

That is the main purpose of this thread, to portray the different facets of a watch with photos and videos in order to create an accurate representation of what it really looks like, at its best, worst, and everything in between.

It's fine to include commentary and to ask questions.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Bulova Precisionist 96B257

Post by PetWatch »

Bulova Precisionist 96B257
Sweeping sec. Hand
High accuracy 262kHz movement, can reliably expect 20-25 SPY, possibly much better. Currently running a tad under 15SPY. Lume is weak, hands are legible all night.

For me this watch is exemplary proof of the theory of diminishing returns as we climb up the price ladder.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Re: Photographic Watch Reviews

Post by Wolfsatz »

Mini Review of the Easy Reader Pop TW2R99500ZA

And now for the Eye Candy
[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7807/472 ... 44d5_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7859/471 ... 4dd6_k.jpg[/img]Untitled by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7926/323 ... 08f9_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7890/463 ... 08f9_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7909/463 ... 0614_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7862/463 ... 0fa0_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7910/463 ... 0e50_k.jpg[/img]EZ R Pop Review by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

I recently picked up TW2R99400ZA for my lovely wife (PINK version) as I also picked up the EZ R Signature for myself. Wnen both watches arrived, I was surprised how lovely the leather band is on my wife's model; and then went to go ahead to pick up the Orange version to see if they have the same band. To my delight, the leather band on both watches is one of the best straps I've gotten on a timex watch. The strap color is well applied as the way through on both sides. Orange on top and gray on the bottom, stitching is perfect. The band is large enough for a big wrist, I have a 7 and 3/4 inch wrist and still 4 holes left on the strap.

This watch is advertised as a women's watch, given that most of the other colors which at the time of this writing; there are 10 color combinations being sold at the main TX site. The orange color does not seem very feminine to me and I think it is ok for a guy to wear just fine. This one has a
I recently picked up TW2R99400ZA for my lovely wife (PINK version) as I also picked up the EZ R Signature for myself. Wnen both watches arrived, I was surprised how lovely the leather band is on my wife's model; and then went to go ahead to pick up the Orange version to see if they have the same band. To my delight, the leather band on both watches is one of the best straps I've gotten on a timex watch. The strap color is well applied as the way through on both sides. Orange on top and gray on the bottom, stitching is perfect. The band is large enough for a big wrist, I have a 7 and 3/4 inch wrist and still 4 holes left on the strap.

This watch is advertised as a women's watch, given that most of the other colors which at the time of this writing; there are 10 color combinations being sold at the main TX site. The orange color does not seem very feminine to me and I think it is ok for a guy to wear just fine. This one has a Gold case with a cream dial; golden hour and minute hands and matching orange seconds hand. The crown is signed with the TX logo.

The case has a very smooth and polish gold finish. This version has large arabic numerals which makes the watch wear on the larger side. The dial is signed with Easy Reader POP giving it an extra detail to differentiate from other EZ Rs. The overall design of the watch is well thought and timex has pulled it all well together. I am also very glad that they did not include a date on this model. Also as another pleasing elements that I was not expecting; on both watches the second hand is hitting the pips and while you can still hear the tick at night, they are not as loud as other brass case models.

Even at full MSRP of $65, this watch makes a very nice gift. The strap alone if you were getting something of similar quality at the bay or amazon would be at least $20. My wife love the pink version and many other combinations are eye catchy. The bay also has an all black version with a red hand and with a date which also manly enough for a us guys.

I am glad that Timex keeps givings this sweet surprises and has kept pushing the quality up while maintaining cost down... The fun and value factor is all there on all these models. Gold case with a cream dial; golden hour and minute hands and matching orange seconds hand. The crown is signed with the TX logo.

The case has a very smooth and polish gold finish. This version has large arabic numerals which makes the watch wear on the larger side. The dial is signed with Easy Reader POP giving it an extra detail to differentiate from other EZ Rs. The overall design of the watch is well thought and timex has pulled it all well together. I am also very glad that they did not include a date on this model. Also as another pleasing elements that I was not expecting; on both watches the second hand is hitting the pips and while you can still hear the tick at night, they are not as loud as other brass case models.

Even at full MSRP of $65, this watch makes a very nice gift. The strap alone if you were getting something of similar quality at the bay or amazon would be at least $20. My wife love the pink version and many other combinations are eye catchy. The bay also has an all black version with a red hand and with a date which also manly enough for a us guys.

I am glad that Timex keeps givings this sweet surprises and has kept pushing the quality up while maintaining cost down... The fun and value factor is all there on all these models.

Case Material: Low Lead Brass
Band Color: Orange
Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
Case Color: Gold-Tone
Case Finish: Polished
Case Shape: Round
Case Size: Full Size
Crystal/Lens: Mineral Glass
Dial Color: Cream
Dial Markings: Arabic (Full)
Watch Movement: Quartz Analog
Water Resistance: 30 meters
Band Material: Leather
Case Height: 9 mm
Strap and Lug Width: 20 mm
Case Width: 38 mm
Attachment Hardware Color: Gold-Tone
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Images on a mirror.
20190807_163520 (2).jpg

G5 (2).jpg

20190807_163747 (2).jpg

20190807_164244 (2).jpg

20190807_164800 (2).jpg

20190816_224741 (2).jpg

20191018_125941 (2).jpg

20191023_145033 (2).jpg

20191029_222549 (2).jpg

20191023_145209 (2).jpg

DSC03869.JPG

DSC04445 (2).JPG

DSC04822 (3).JPG

DSC04838 (3).JPG
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Bulova Curv

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cortman
MoT Member

Post by cortman »

Great thread, terrific pictures. That Curv has me looking twice at them now.