We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Watches and Beverages. Show what you got!

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Re: Watches and Beverages. Show what you got!

Post by Bbrou33 »

By far my favorite brewery in NYC

Let's be Instagram friends @bbrou33

Insta me: bbrou33
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Bbrou33 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:59 am .

Training for Wiesn?
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

watchpalooza wrote:
Bbrou33 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:59 am .

Training for Wiesn?
You know it!
If the Corona doesn't cancel it

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

New arrival...
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Tacos in Santa Cruz with the Blue Lagoon Samurai. Opted for the Modelo.

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

yinzburgher wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:17 pm Tacos in Santa Cruz with the Blue Lagoon Samurai. Opted for the Modelo.

I like the purell bottle...that stuff is like gold right now. Where are you visiting in NorCal? That's my area, I'm in Monterey.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

yinzburgher wrote:Tacos in Santa Cruz with the Blue Lagoon Samurai. Opted for the Modelo.

WTF Yinz? You come this close to my whereabouts and don't even give me a heads up?!?

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Stretch44 wrote:
yinzburgher wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:17 pm Tacos in Santa Cruz with the Blue Lagoon Samurai. Opted for the Modelo.

I like the purell bottle...that stuff is like gold right now. Where are you visiting in NorCal? That's my area, I'm in Monterey.
Seems like a prime opportunity for an impromptu MoT GTG.

yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Stretch44 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:15 pm I like the purell bottle...that stuff is like gold right now. Where are you visiting in NorCal? That's my area, I'm in Monterey.
Dub Rubb wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:17 pm WTF Yinz? You come this close to my whereabouts and don't even give me a heads up?!?
Dub Rubb wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:18 pm Seems like a prime opportunity for an impromptu MoT GTG.
Yea, I'm bathing in this Purell stuff lately. I'm working in the south Bay area for just a few weeks. Working 60 hour weeks but I had the day off today and I wanted to de-stress a bit so drove down to Santa Cruz to spend some time outside. I'm real close to this thing going on so I'm spending a good chunk of my days in a spacesuit. So it felt good to spend my day off how I used to spend them when I worked out here more. You've got a cool home town Stretch, I love Monterey. I stayed in Carmel and in Seaside a few years back when I was working in Salinas for a few months. Trust me Dub, I thought about it and I'd love to meet up but I've been working with some confirmed positive people and this thing is just too new and we don't know enough. I'm definitely not looking to put anyone in harm's way. Luckily the facility I'm working at goes above and beyond with all precautionary measures. I have two days off next week and maybe my thinking on this will change by then but I really doubt it. But I'm sure I'll be out here for work again at some point.....hopefully under better circumstances. I'd absolutely love to meet up for food and drinks with you guys. I spent last winter in SoCal but I've really missed it up here. I was just telling somebody that a few weeks ago and now here I am, albeit under different circumstances than I would have hoped.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

yinzburgher wrote:
Stretch44 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:15 pm I like the purell bottle...that stuff is like gold right now. Where are you visiting in NorCal? That's my area, I'm in Monterey.
Dub Rubb wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:17 pm WTF Yinz? You come this close to my whereabouts and don't even give me a heads up?!?
Dub Rubb wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:18 pm Seems like a prime opportunity for an impromptu MoT GTG.
Yea, I'm bathing in this Purell stuff lately. I'm working in the south Bay area for just a few weeks. Working 60 hour weeks but I had the day off today and I wanted to de-stress a bit so drove down to Santa Cruz to spend some time outside. I'm real close to this thing going on so I'm spending a good chunk of my days in a spacesuit. So it felt good to spend my day off how I used to spend them when I worked out here more. You've got a cool home town Stretch, I love Monterey. I stayed in Carmel and in Seaside a few years back when I was working in Salinas for a few months. Trust me Dub, I thought about it and I'd love to meet up but I've been working with some confirmed positive people and this thing is just too new and we don't know enough. I'm definitely not looking to put anyone in harm's way. Luckily the facility I'm working at goes above and beyond with all precautionary measures. I have two days off next week and maybe my thinking on this will change by then but I really doubt it. But I'm sure I'll be out here for work again at some point.....hopefully under better circumstances. I'd absolutely love to meet up for food and drinks with you guys. I spent last winter in SoCal but I've really missed it up here. I was just telling somebody that a few weeks ago and now here I am, albeit under different circumstances than I would have hoped.
I get it my guy. Just a shame that you end up here during these times. I know that one day soon the MoT bay area GTG will happen. Good on you for taking the proper precautions, especially given your circumstances(being in contact with potential contaminated people). I truly appreciate you NOT spreading any potential viruses. I will cheers you in spirit though. Cheers bud!![emoji482]

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

129C58D8-7229-45E8-9842-91FF7600C172.jpeg
Click Icon To Contact Me

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

watchpalooza wrote:
129C58D8-7229-45E8-9842-91FF7600C172.jpeg
This is a really cool pic. Wheree's you get that can?!

Edit: NVM I see it's the Czech Budweiser. I remember having that now when I was there

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

His and hers
She loves the juicy DIPAs (as do I)
I'm drinking a mega grape sour. And it is.
She's rocking the Apple watch
I'm rocking the SRPC23

Cheers!

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Bbrou33 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:14 pm
watchpalooza wrote:129C58D8-7229-45E8-9842-91FF7600C172.jpeg
This is a really cool pic. Wheree's you get that can?!

Edit: NVM I see it's the Czech Budweiser. I remember having that now when I was there

When I went to Chechnya last year they only had bottles in the grocery stores. I rarely see Bud sold in Munich, but the corner grocery yesterday was stocking them in cans...I bought the last 16 or so.
Click Icon To Contact Me