We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Pay it Forward

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
feltharg
MoT Member

Re: Pay it Forward

Post by feltharg »

Wow Thats amazing. My fav Sinn is the 104, despite its crooked day date prints... I would say it’s my beater/travel watch and surely it acquired a lot of scars during our years together. long term, I would like to get an old tritium patina sinn navitimer but at the moment it’s not a good time for me to expand my collection...

TimePeace
MoT Member

Post by TimePeace »

Rixsler86 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
With that being said, I bought back some goodies and stored them with my credentials. One of those goodies is this watch carrier I got from Sinn. Beautifully rough, very much like the brand. I’ve never used it and I figured it would find a nice home with someone on this forum.
Seeing as there may be a couple people interested in this, anyone interested has until 12:00am tonight, eastern time, to post their favorite watch from Sinn below. I’ll assign each commenter a number and let the random number generator do its thing at 12:10am. Spread the word.
Also, I’ll only be doing CONUS free shipping on this one. International shipping has been hit or miss recently.
Good luck.

Hey, nice gesture!
My favorite Sinn doesn’t have all the fancy tech features that Sinn is renown for; just basic classy-looking quality - the Sinn 104:
https://www.sinn.de/bilder/uhr-titel/18 ... t_Sa_I.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PetrosD
MoT Member

Post by PetrosD »

Rixsler86 wrote:Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
With that being said, I bought back some goodies and stored them with my credentials. One of those goodies is this watch carrier I got from Sinn. Beautifully rough, very much like the brand. I’ve never used it and I figured it would find a nice home with someone on this forum.
Seeing as there may be a couple people interested in this, anyone interested has until 12:00am tonight, eastern time, to post their favorite watch from Sinn below. I’ll assign each commenter a number and let the random number generator do its thing at 12:10am. Spread the word.
Also, I’ll only be doing CONUS free shipping on this one. International shipping has been hit or miss recently.
Good luck.

Wow that is really awesome that you're doing that. Thank you on behalf of all Sinn owners. May the best Sinner win.

Here's my entry, my one and only Sinn, the 104 A St Sa G, which I believe was introduced at that very same Baselworld.

ImageImageImage
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Pay it Forward

Post by Rixsler86 »

So far:
Nyonya - 1
Feltharg - 2
PetrosD- 3
Mrbiglens-4
Nsjong - 5
Tommy_boy - 6
Recapt-7
JasonY - 8
Timpusher-9

Last edited by Rixsler86 on Mon May 25, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Mrbiglens
MoT Member

Post by Mrbiglens »

206 for me, if my ship ever comes in..... thanks for your generosity.
DogOnTime
MoT Member

Post by DogOnTime »

Rixsler86 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
Good luck.

Mighty generous of you, I'm in! Realised I gave away my last watch roll.

Personal favorite is still the Sinn 556i. Something about the simplicity of a bare-bones pilot watch is something I will eventually fill in my evolving collection. I'm a huge sucker for that handset.

tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

I have but two.

This is my fave

Close second

Just my $0.02 USD as always.
recapt
MoT Member

Post by recapt »

Rixsler86 wrote:Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
Good luck.

Really cool that you’re doing this, Rix. I’m a big fan of the 856 UTC Tegimented on bracelet. Thanks!

JasonY

Post by JasonY »

My all-time fav and the one that fits best on my 6.5” wrist - the original 356 with acrylic crystal [emoji106]

Jason

Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

I can’t lie. All these photos are great. Keep ‘em coming.

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

I'm in love with the new release U50. Trying to decide which vendor I want to purchase from. I love my U1 but will probably have to let it go when the U50 lands.
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

Congrats
[mention]tommy_boy[/mention]

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
PetrosD
MoT Member

Post by PetrosD »

Rixsler86 wrote:Congrats
[mention]tommy_boy[/mention]

Congratulations Tommy Boy!
DogOnTime
MoT Member

Post by DogOnTime »

Congrats TB! And thanks Rix for the generous opportunity. I didn't even know this thread existed so I shall do some spring cleaning giveaways in here...
tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

Nsjong wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 am Congrats TB! And thanks Rix for the generous opportunity. I didn't even know this thread existed so I shall do some spring cleaning giveaways in here...
Thanks. Lucky me! :)

Same here with the Spring cleaning. I've been thinking about it and with some extra time on my hands now, will get it done soon.
Just my $0.02 USD as always.