LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Post by Stretch44 »

Crappy photo and no compliance. I'm dropping the ball today, but I don't care. Also, I haven't purchased a watch since December 11th! It think that's the longest I've gone in a couple of years.

Edit: I bought a CK from [mention]Potato_With-Arms[/mention] in early January, but that doesn't count. I'm cannibalizing the ETA movement for a build. That makes sense right?

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Stretch44 wrote:Crappy photo and no compliance. I'm dropping the ball today, but I don't care. Also, I haven't purchased a watch since December 11th! It think that's the longest I've gone in a couple of years.

Edit: I bought a CK from [mention]Potato_With-Arms[/mention] in early January, but that doesn't count. I'm cannibalizing the ETA movement for a build. That makes sense right?

Makes perfect sense. You simply bought watch parts at a great price that just have "some disassembly required".

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Two Crown Thursday compliant with the Okean. Still loving this thing. I will say though, the pushers tactile feel leave something to be desired. Maybe just because my first chrono was the speedy. Regardless, it's a really awesome watch overall.
ImageImageImage

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Relying on HUISABH compliance again today.
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

NATO and carnivore compliant with some zuppa toscana. Second time I’ve made this in a week! Nearly to the freaking weekend people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

HUISBH compliance! Happy Friday Legion! Since I had to quarantine this week and work from home, I bought the Lego Nintendo to build in my spare time. I posted updates of the build on the discord chat, but thought I'd share here too because it is too cool. It's going in my office.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

#FieldDayFriday Compliant

ImageTX Field Military by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Always surprised when I find myself complaint.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Wolfsatz wrote:#FieldDayFriday Compliant

ImageTX Field Military by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
This is such a cool watch. Love the hands, chapter ring cut outs for the indices and the color is just perfect.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Stretch44 wrote:HUISBH compliance! Happy Friday Legion! Since I had to quarantine this week and work from home, I bought the Lego Nintendo to build in my spare time. I posted updates of the build on the discord chat, but thought I'd share here too because it is too cool. It's going in my office.
This. Is. Amazing!!!!

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

TheJohnP wrote:Always surprised when I find myself complaint.

Really digging this one too. That's the bracelet some other legion member(sorry, bad with names, and memory) has been rocking on all the things right?

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Call out compliant :lol:! I have been wearing this since early this morning. Somehow I almost forget that I have the Speedmaster on with this band. It shouldn’t feel as good as it does since the watch is seemingly so large compared to the width of the band, but it seems perfect. Also seems good on Vostoks and just about anything else...or at least that’s what I think!

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Split-Time wrote:Call out compliant [emoji38]! I have been wearing this since early this morning. Somehow I almost forget that I have the Speedmaster on with this band. It shouldn’t feel as good as it does since the watch is seemingly so large compared to the width of the band, but it seems perfect. Also seems good on Vostoks and just about anything else...or at least that’s what I think!

I thought it was you! Just wasn't sure. It really does work in a weird way on so many watches. Should've known it was my space watch brother. I won't forget again.

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Split-Time wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 pm Call out compliant :lol:! I have been wearing this since early this morning. Somehow I almost forget that I have the Speedmaster on with this band. It shouldn’t feel as good as it does since the watch is seemingly so large compared to the width of the band, but it seems perfect. Also seems good on Vostoks and just about anything else...or at least that’s what I think!

I think I'm gonna have to pick one up. Still debating their flat link bracelet too.
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Stretch44 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 pm
Split-Time wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 pm Call out compliant :lol:! I have been wearing this since early this morning. Somehow I almost forget that I have the Speedmaster on with this band. It shouldn’t feel as good as it does since the watch is seemingly so large compared to the width of the band, but it seems perfect. Also seems good on Vostoks and just about anything else...or at least that’s what I think!

I think I'm gonna have to pick one up. Still debating their flat link bracelet too.
If you have any doubt at all John can send the one he has to try. He has the straight end but I am more than happy to send you the horned end. As for bracelets, I am finally going to cave to Uncle Seiko when his 1450 President with solid end links is available...which should be within a couple of weeks. Still want a flat link.