We're Moving!

Click for more info.

LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
59yukon01
MoT Member

Re: LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Post by 59yukon01 »

After 5 days working from home almost forgot it was Seiko Saturday.Image
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Seiko Saturday compliant.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Seiko Saturday and beverage compliant. I know it's strange times out there folks. But everyone just needs to be smart, safe and take all the precautions you can. This is a safe space and a great escape for many like myself who could really use one right now.

Cheers to the Legion and may you and your families remain healthy during these trying times. The MoT community built here will stand the test of time, and just know that we are here for you. If you need to vent, are sick, or just generally need an escape from the world, it's nice to know that we have at least one safe space for that right here.

Big shout out to @ManOnTime himself for providing us all this safe haven. Long live the deal seekers!!!

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Dub Rubb wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:35 pm Seiko Saturday and beverage compliant. I know it's strange times out there folks. But everyone just needs to be smart, safe and take all the precautions you can. This is a safe space and a great escape for many like myself who could really use one right now.

Cheers to the Legion and may you and your families remain healthy during these trying times. The MoT community built here will stand the test of time, and just know that we are here for you. If you need to vent, are sick, or just generally need an escape from the world, it's nice to know that we have at least one safe space for that right here.

Big shout out to @ManOnTime himself for providing us all this safe haven. Long live the deal seekers!!!

Amen to this! I have gone from being online so little (in general...not just here) to feeling like I was "camped out" at the MoT today. And there is no place I would rather "be" online.
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

I can't stop wearing this. Last night I put it on canvas, which looked better, but just didn't feel right. This single pass nato is the you-know-what for me as far as comfort. I had planned on another watch for today and no drinking, but that saga led to this. Cheers fellas!

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

Happy Sunday everyone!
Stay safe out there!

Let's be Instagram friends @bbrou33

Insta me: bbrou33
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

[mention]Bbrou33[/mention], no pic?

Watching Cinderella with kiddos. Not much else to do, especially with the rain coming in. Signed crown compliant with my Spinnaker. I forget how much I like this watch until I wear it.

Last edited by Stretch44 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Split-Time wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 pm
Dub Rubb wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:35 pm Seiko Saturday and beverage compliant. I know it's strange times out there folks. But everyone just needs to be smart, safe and take all the precautions you can. This is a safe space and a great escape for many like myself who could really use one right now.

Amen to this! I have gone from being online so little (in general...not just here) to feeling like I was "camped out" at the MoT today. And there is no place I would rather "be" online.

Well, that just made my day. Thank you.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

ManOnTime wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:02 pm
Split-Time wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 pm

Well, that just made my day. Thank you.
It's true. There really is no other place on the internet like here.
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Officially working from home, which is near impossible with a one and three year old. Mod Monday with a strap change on the dirskie. I'm worried about Sdelka...

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Manic Monday?

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

After market strap on this one!

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

I planned to wear my CW Trident with brushed CW bracelet for Mod Monday, but this still hasn't come off.

This morning I packed up and dropped off a Speedmaster to be shipped back to where it was purchased. It occurred to me that I was wearing one of my least expensive watches to return the most expensive...which I never even wore. That isn't a complaint because there are real problems in the world!

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Good morning everyone! I think I have found the perfect watch to get me though a day at the office while my family is at home 8-) .

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

Split-Time wrote:I planned to wear my CW Trident with brushed CW bracelet for Mod Monday, but this still hasn't come off.

This morning I packed up and dropped off a Speedmaster to be shipped back to where it was purchased. It occurred to me that I was wearing one of my least expensive watches to return the most expensive...which I never even wore. That isn't a complaint because there are real problems in the world!

Was there a typo? Did you mean to say You sent the speedmaster to me?