MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

What Would You Like To See?

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
yinzburgher
Has liked: 2376 times
Been liked: 2055 times

Re: What Would You Like To See?

Post by yinzburgher » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 pm

ManOnTime wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:06 pm
yinzburgher wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Is there any way to add a "First Unread Post" link for each thread? I seem to remember there was one but it went away.....or maybe I'm misremembering. Would others use this or just me? Too redundant with a "new posts" link already available? Thanks.
Clicking the lit speach bubbles will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

Screenshot_20190919-210434.png
Thank you. I don't know how I didn't know that lol. 🤦‍♂️ Next question......Are there any add-ons to save or bookmark specific posts? If so, it might be something I would use occasionally.
Boourns
Has liked: 531 times
Been liked: 934 times

Post by Boourns » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 am

Hey @ManOnTime, is it possible to move the logout button in the top toolbar? Especially on mobile, I accidentally click on that instead of the notification button more times than I like to admit. If it could be left of the help button, or even just left of profile button at least, that would help.
These users liked the author Boourns for the post:
TheJohnP
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Has liked: 615 times
Been liked: 2275 times

Post by ManOnTime » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:47 am

Boourns wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 am
Hey @ManOnTime, is it possible to move the logout button in the top toolbar? Especially on mobile, I accidentally click on that instead of the notification button more times than I like to admit. If it could be left of the help button, or even just left of profile button at least, that would help.
I do that all the time. It should be possible, I'll look into it.
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post:
Boourns
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.