We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Image corruption

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
pgcity
MoT Member

Image corruption

Post by pgcity »

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the issue but there are many images in the WRUW thread and sometimes in others where I am unable to view the picture and all I see is a corrupted image as shown below. This could be just an issue with my laptop and no one else's.
WRUW.jpg
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Image corruption

Post by MoT »

pgcity wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:03 pm I'm not sure if anyone else is having the issue but there are many images in the WRUW thread and sometimes in others where I am unable to view the picture and all I see is a corrupted image as shown below. This could be just an issue with my laptop and no one else's.

WRUW.jpg
It's a known issue. Attachments uploaded prior to the recent software update were corrupted during the transition. Unfortunately, they are unrecoverable. :(
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
pgcity
MoT Member

Re: Image corruption

Post by pgcity »

ManOnTime wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:45 pm
pgcity wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:03 pm I'm not sure if anyone else is having the issue but there are many images in the WRUW thread and sometimes in others where I am unable to view the picture and all I see is a corrupted image as shown below. This could be just an issue with my laptop and no one else's.

WRUW.jpg
It's a known issue. Attachments uploaded prior to the recent software update were corrupted during the transition. Unfortunately, they are unrecoverable. :(
Got it. Thank you.