SUCCESSFUL : Kickstater: Lilienthal Berlin - The Coffee Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

SUCCESSFUL : Kickstater: Lilienthal Berlin - The Coffee Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Lilienthal Berlin have launched their latest collection on Kickstarter, the Coffee Watch, which features a case made from recycled coffee grounds.
This is Lilienthal Berlin's first campaign, but they've been selling watches for some time now.

First 100 edition of each colorway pricing is around $177
Super Early Bird pricing is also around $177
Early Bird pricing is around $224
Kickstarter pricing is around $260
Regular price will be $350

Estimated delivery is February 2022

Lilienthal Berlin has partnered with Kaffeeform, an innovative firm that uses a complex upcycling process to turn coffee grounds into a material that is traceable, that is eco-friendly, and that tells a story. It's not only durable and robust, but also fully recyclable. What's more, the material gives off a subtle coffee aroma and also its distinct color and texture convey the unmistakable look and feel of coffee.

When it comes to sustainability, it's not just the choice of materials that makes our Coffee Watch unique. We also make sure you can wear your new watch with a good conscious by compensating for 100% of the CO2 emissions generated during production. We do this by way of a climate donation. Together with Climate Partner we support projects engaged for a positive climate change.

Our sustainability approach doesn't end there – we also choose the most eco-friendly alternatives for our packaging and shipping.

The Coffee Watch is available in four "flavors" (like I had a choice...) - Espresso (black dial & indices), Latte (silver dial & indices), Americano (black dial and numerals), and Macchiato (silver dial and numerals). You also have the choice between organic leather, vegan leather, or mesh bracelets.

The one aspect I can't seem to find clarity is how their recessed crown in the case back actually functions.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER: Kickstater: Lilienthal Berlin - The Coffee Watch Collection

Post by Boourns »

It's somewhat annoying when established companies use Kickstarter to transfer risk to consumers. But I do kinda like this one :lol:
I wish that watch were 38mm?