FS: Rolex Sky-Dweller Oyster Stainless Steel / 18k White Gold Black Dial Box & Papers 326934 PS: This watch is listed

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Sky-Dweller Oyster Stainless Steel / 18k White Gold Black Dial Box & Papers 326934 PS: This watch is listed

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex Sky-Dweller Oyster Stainless Steel / 18k White Gold Black Dial Box & Papers 326934

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $25,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: archangelluxury@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

The incredible styling and materials brought together to form the timeless classic of the Rolex Sky-Dweller. The automatic calibre 9001 perpetual complications use the ring command bezel system, allowing you to read two separate time zones, the date, and the month. Depending on which position the ring command bezel is in, you can use it to adjust either the central hands, the 24-hour center ring, the date, or the day of month. This comes as a complete set with all original boxes and papers and it’s still covered under the manufacturer warranty. This is a perfect heir loom piece that can be passed down for generations.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or additional pictures.

– Nathan

Archangel Luxury (@archangelluxury)

Manufacturer: Rolex

Model: Sky-Dweller

Ref #: 326934

Packaging: Complete with original outer and inner boxes, instruction manuals, green hang tag, and original warranty card dated 10/2020

Condition: Excellent. Crystal and bezel don’t have any scratches or dings. Only minor marks on the case and bracelet. Keeps perfect time.

Asking Price: $25,000 +shipping with FedEX Overnight Insured

Year: 2020

Case size: 42mm

Case: Stainless Steel

Bezel: 18k white gold

Dial: Black with Chromalight display

Movement: Automatic calibre 9001 perpetual

Features: Dual time zone, date, month, 24-hour display

Band: Oyster bracelet in stainless steel and 18k white gold

All known as skydweller sky dweller

Please pay attention to the photos, as they reflect the condition of the watch. I will be as transparent as possible and to facilitate a positive buying experience. I am also willing to provide references upon request and I can be searched on various social media platforms and watch trading groups (business card in pics for reference). Will ship FedEx Overnight & Fully Insured. Accepted payment methods include bank wire, cash or PayPal (for recurring clients only).

Return Policy Guarantee: If something is wrong with the timepiece upon delivery, I will fix it through my watchmaker. Any other individual attempting to fix the watch will void this guarantee. The buyer is responsible for shipping.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch